Cryotherapy

That’s because Omega-3 fatty acids have been proved to aid in fat occifidation.

Remember to eat fish once or twice a week. Or just take some fish oil.

So why aren’t you on a largely fish based diet?

İt doesn’t fit my pallete

Would you rather fit your clothes or your palate.

I can't tell who is genuine and who isn't anymore so I'll assume the people thinking that temperature has no effect on biological pathways are just trolling.

TLDR from what I read here, they tested the effects of both ice and cold gas in cryotherapy techniques. They found that "sub-chronically applied local cryotherapy (ice and cold gas) is an effective and well-tolerated treatment in adjuvant-induced arthritis."

This study was done on rats but the main protein they were studying is found in humans as well.

So basically if you have arthritis go for it, but it's pretty useless for anything except inflammation.

And you could get similar results by just holding an icepack on it at home probably.

İt depends on whether or not I end up liking or hating women.

That’s completely different than saying “it opens up pathways” which just code for pseudoscience

Wrong.

I’m not sure I follow.

Well, I believe you’re already doomed, then. First you must blame yourself. Then you must forgive yourself, afterwhich you may be able to love something to a worthwhile degree.

I’m not doomed. Today a girl at work brought me a dish to wash and when I looked at her I didn’t even contort my face that badly.

Anyway I looked up that place’s website and it’s certainly a scam, its offering whole body cryotherapy which hasn’t really been tested or proven at all, and they claim thta they can cure like 20 different ailments and then say “none of this is approved by the fda lol.”

Of course, you could always just dual box the love and hate and see where that gets you but I suspect murder and digging in the woods is what’s found down that particular pathway

Haha oh yeah?

The notion is just saying something “activates pathways” is way too general to mean anything and is equivalent to claiming that it “cures 20 different ailments.” Medicine is all about specificity and when someone claims imprecise bullshit it’s usually just that: bullshit

Deepthroat just stop typing. All the people in the audience who are articulate in neurology are yoddling every time you type.

Except that cryotherapy has no proven application in the field of neurology?

LMAO why are you responding to that

I misstepped there. I’m sorry, there’s just so much fucking noise and it’s making me angry.