Curse of Strahd - Out of Character Discussion

Actually a lot of people are trying to leave. Several have already walked out the door. You are holding us up.

if its anythng like my videogames nighttime is really scary!

Unfortunate! Though it’s strongly suggested (and likely expected/required) we bear the inconvenience and the party isnt split at this point

You’re retarded.

I’m assuming we’re waiting on rora for a post to tell us morning has rolled around, it doesn’t seem like anyone is going to do anything at night either way. I think it really will take a committed time frame for all players to be present in order to make this work.

isnt the point of this that you dont exactly need everyone around at the same time to move things along

If it’s “quite clear” then why did the game’s administrator have to intervene to get a solid answer?

Argument lost on your behalf.

Just make a poll that has the least objectionable timeslot for everyone. This won’t work unless the game is in clear phases like bar -> woods etc and is discrete events rather than continuous

Going out at night is retarded btw

agreed

There is no right or wrong answer. You guys can do whatever you want, but you all have to do it. I can’t be having 4 people sleep for 8 hrs while 5 go off.

This is kind of a growing pain with a large group decisions will be hard. Once you start trusting your party I hope it speeds up

I can open a poll for now.

• Sleep
  • Venture Off

0 voters

My character has already slept.

unfortunately I have seen 4 players try to go to sleep and a handful leave. So we are going to make a group poll to decide whether they are all going to rest or all going to ignore resting. So your character has not slept yet.

Shouldn’t this be in-thread?

It’s not our opinions as external players of the game that matter. It’s our characters decision in the moment in the game world.

Meaning sometimes characters don’t make the right decision and we might know that, but they do not.

I do think we need some way to make decisions with such a large group. I will post my thoughts in abit.

My character has already stepped up as the leader. I can make a group-wide decision.

Klaze you’re not supposed to roleplay in this thread too

This

I could move the poll to the thread, but I was hoping here was fine.