Curse of Strahd - Out of Character Discussion

Well I’m just saying my opinion and my character’s opinion are not the same

And generally I expect this to be true for a lot of people in a lot of decisions ingame

I agree.

I just didn’t want to litter the thread with a poll Everytime you guys disagree.

Ideas for unified decision making:

-poll the decision every time after people have discussed for a bit and take the majority opinion
-elect, by poll, one leader who will make decisions for the whole party
-Trust system. I kind of like this one. Each person picks 1 player whose decision, in addition to their own, they trust and would be willing to follow. (For example, I kind of do whatever mukk says because I’m tied to his chest.) Then we construct a chain of influence through which decision-making power can be consolidated.

We’ll just disagree less.

I’m not roleplaying. Also you shouldn’t judge people for roleplaying out of the game-thread seeing as some posters roleplay on a full-time basis.

Which posters?

As far as I can tell your the only one role-playing here.

Loudest laughter heard in centuries

every player can list which players’ (one or many) decisions they’d be willing to follow unquestioningly and we can construct a matrix of influence which will forego the need for a vote every time a decision needs to be made

Also, I trust jones. I will follow jones.

I like the trust system.

@roragok you can just kill off the people who wandered alone at night. Send them into the battle that was meant for all of us.

Then you can sub me right in :)

I’ll update tomorrow little drunk right now.

Update us on THAT tho

gin is pretty good. started drinking and relaxing way to early.

Is thinking about ambushes too high IQ? I think I fucked up. Anyway we’ll wait for roragok to show up to see if I need to roll over this intimidate check

I will roll for my persuade

I’ll post when I get time. I work and stuff.