dotakyles dota thread.

iktf. what is there to do about it besides play a more impactful role

how the fuck is your behavior score that low

Mine was 9000+ and Iā€™m the same way in game as I am in NAdota

i like supporting

Support is the most impactful role in kyle's bracket and he's just tilting and playing badly

As he established in his post

If you're losing that many games it's you

this is probably the best answer.

minus the it's me thing. i think support is the most impactful but ultimately your fate still lies in your carries.

i played a game as shadow shaman and shut down their safelaner -- i killed him 8 times in the laning phase, and killed mid 3 times during laning phase.

laning phase passes and my team feeds.

i think it's my behavior score matching me with ppl who either afk farm, destroy items, or just grief for fun.

some of it is me rage queueing and tilting and not playing my best, but i think being queued into game intentional game ruiners is out of my control

The trick is to make the other team rage out before your team rages out

yea this is why offlaner/support is the most important role imo since you have early game impact and thats where ppl tilt/rage the most.

support is not the most impactful role, i wish it was but it's not.

if you play perfectly as support you can still lose your lane if your carry runs up and dies while you're pulling, plays aggresively when you're securing bounty runes, theres actually so many things out of your control

if you have a good carry you can dominate your lane and the game but if he's clueless you can't do anything

this is a very good point too. thats why i said its still ultimately up to your core to carry.

people tend dto really suck at support because they just play it as a core or they buy wards and place them in ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  spots so essentially you get no wards.

so i pick it bc ppl r better at cores than supports

but also bc ppl refuse to support so i just default

yes 4k-5k supports are a joke literally they dont think about the team (which is their job) they just buy items that benefit them and only them like kaya and aether lens and they prioritise those item timings over buying wards (aka another core)

the classic is 12 minutes into the game and theres 4 obs in stock and you look at your 5 and he has a full magic wand and arcane boots, then you ask him to buy wards and he says "DUDE I HAVE NO MONEY"

also im pretty sure behavior score matters a ton for gaining mmr. the higher behavior score you are the easier it is and the lower the harder it is.

if i understand the system correctly then youre teamed with ppl around ur score and enemy team can be whatever score.

so half the game my teams throwing bc theyre throwing fits and the enemy team is just playing since theyer more than likely higher score

i literally buy obs on CD and against invis heroes sentries are usually out of stock mid-late game too

i just gotta play better ultimately.

thanks for your comments guys @big_ass @insom they actually made me untilt about dota

I find the best thing you can do in those tilted situations is stop trying to win entirely and just play something you know is going to lose but will be fun

Removing the fixation on winning and moving things back in to the realm of fun will give you some of that control back

actually really good advice. focus should be on untilt not win

every single game i've played in today has had an intentional feeder

this kid fed from minute 0 as legion and then jungled once he was 0-10 until 6 so he can feed duel dmg.

then when game ends no one can report him bc high load. shit ass game.

no one even said anything to him at all, he selected top lane and no one bothered him about it so i have no clue why he fed

You're being punished by valve for being the same quality of teammate as that guy

That's what hidden pool is