dotakyles dota thread.

You need to

1. be a good teammate
  2. make the other team's feeder grief his team harder than your team's feeder is griefing yours

Sometimes you can also manipulate your feeder into actually playing the game by making the game fun so he or she forgets what little thing there was to be mad about in the first place

I used to exclusively play 2am - 5am dota where everybody is either stoned or tilted out of their minds and in between dota games I would stream Eric andre clips directly into my brain in order to stay in a sufficiently insane mindset

its just low behavior score shit. i never intentionally feed or game ruin.

also i tried. we were actually doing quite well aside from the feeding. our WK got a fast radiance/blink and was killing a bunch of heroes. etc.

we all said we wouldnt report if he just stopped at any point

You need to train dotakyle

Sometimes the best thing to do is intentionally ruin the game with him

Go into the numeta thread and play 10 games with random numeta builds until you understand dota

Losing is learning and thus if you want to get better you need to intentionally throw every game

I might play 6 bottles abaddon this weekend

i believe

That shit where you cant report a guy you really wanted to is ultimate tilt though. Condolences

yea i was pretty pissed..

if someone had did anything to trigger it at least i'd understand... but he just did it without anyone saying a single word on chat at all

why dont you just make a new account? you unlock all champs on dota2 by default right?

back in the day i did that and then i stopped going on the main account. calibratings pretty annoying by yourself if youre not a mid spammer and having 2 separate friends lists is annoying. but yeah it takes like no time to do that

chances are youll end up at the old behavior score if you never learned to behave or whatever. making an alt makes more sense if you wanna mess around in low level pubs or try out stuff

Valve is wise to the tricks and attach the same behavior stuff to the new account

You werent here for the time 5 years ago before the existence of this stuff was even widely accepted there was a guy testing it all and figuring out how it worked. He had several accounts

Theres this too. Kyles score is earned. If you're a normal person with some flaws youll be at like 9750. to put it in context.

Ive played with dotakyle too and almost certainly reported him (without realizing it was him) for being annoying. It was miserable

I have to agree, I am absolutely insufferable as a teammate and have been known to talk shit until my four teammates mute me and also feed down mid and my behavior score has never gone below 9k

oh right, i guess they do track your IP. Riot doesn't do that, i had 2 perma banned accounts before i finally reformed

permanently matchmaking you with trash seems alot more cruel than simply perma banning u and letting u start over from fresh. valve = evil

just focus on raising your behaviour score. if you spam out turbo games and act positive and commend everyone at the end it will skyrocket.

i dont think support is the most impactful role in 4k/5k - not to directly contradict with whatever anyone said before but let me explain

lets say theres two players, one plays mid and one plays support and they both are about 6k and both gain 4k accounts

i would wager that the 6k mid player would climb that 4k account up to 6k with a higher win % than the support player

obviously theyd both gain mmr but the impact of being higher skilled than the avg mmr of a game is a lot higher when ur mid/core than on support

that being said i feel like if ur only slightly higher mmr than the avg as opposed to greatly higher the winrates might even come around to being somewhat similar. like at around 5.5kish they might normalize and climb at the same rate

this is pretty strictly opinion based