dungeon mafia

a lot of people try to argue with a made-up character and then when the made-up character doesn’t argue back they just imagine the other side of the argument and carry on as if it’s actually happening

See: A certain name being repeated across this website despite no evidence existing that said person ever showed up to post

90% of the time people are posting “Alightsoul this” and “Alightsoul that” it’s them arguing with a mythical creature in their head

I have hard evidence - You calling krazykat “kitkat” on discord.

Klaze, for example, genuinely believes that I’ve lied to him about small, inconsequential things, and when I explain to him that it’s mostly misunderstanding/misinterpretation issues and not some great deceit he argues with it

You’re talking about the intentional lurking now right

I know that you said it in an ambiguous way, the times where we’ve discussed this has been ingame (where I’ve had my reasons to frame it in the way I did). We’re not arguging with a mythical creature here though, you’re Alightsoul for sure.

it was a new situation for me. ill have to think about how to hit the ground running with stuff like that. i think in retrospect i should’ve called out the item massclaim immediately like i kind of wanted instead of claiming my item and doing it in an accidentally-shitty way

if you were a guy named Wintermute you would have a tangible history that would be sharable iwht us

These posts are offtopic, if we keep em up i will have to move them to a “Who is Wintermute really? thread” because I wouldn’t mind continuing this discussion lol

:+1:

Dan and Gamut failed hard on it but the shocking thing was so many towns failed on it as well

And also many towns failed to identify that those 2 had failed. They were outed scum.

gamut’s lost role pm thing was believable and I may have been convinced to believe that but there probably should have been real pressure on him for it

this is why I offer to discuss town play with people as I think this game was broken from day 1 but we failed to execute on it

I played pretty much exactly as I would as town, with little regard to my teammates and introduced a plan that pretty much broke the game, I’m not sure if that’s the optimal play as scum lol

Nonetheless I think I would’ve managed to steer town into 3 mislynches (Bazinga,Gwez,Kieran/Amer) while desperately keeping Gamut alive

it feels like you're trying to blame town for your death rofl

My death was just me typing the letter R

how’s that blaming town for my death

I would have followed you if you were still alive.

What?

Someone should rehost this game!

I am confused as to why you felt the need to post so many times with your curse on you. What needs clarification?

I’m just saying some players (like Amer) read a whole day and a half of people entering with “Dungeon Explorer, Talisman of Evasion item” and still decided to enter with “Hey guys im vt lol”