dungeon mafia

I think it was actually good for me that Asoul died when he did. Gave me a lot more credence. I think town was already starting to turn (foolishly so - he had 3 out of 4 scum nailed) on asoul.

Oh i just post compulsively

I do agree my death worked out well

But realistically I don’t see how people can lynch me after seeing me kill dan with no other town pushing on him

There were three votes on Dan including me but the host miscounted on the final lynch message.

I wasn’t awake by the time you posted 75 times.

Though I had already envisaged the scenario where it’s me+asoul+1 and I flip the script on asoul as he mislynches the final town player

I don’t really know what you guys are typing

but yeah it was probably lights out for the scums considering so much stupid shit could happen at night

One thing was bound to hit Klaze at some pt

WHo was the mage?

I don’t think it’s very likely town would use any malicious-sounding items on me.

I’m guessing Kieran

Good question

Also what item did NMA have that you guys wanted to keep him alive d1 so badly

Kieran was the one that used the DE wording iirc

I did notice that Klaze hopped off NMA onto bazinga d1 btw

NMA was a guaranteed gnome. It might have been a mistake, but I wasn’t that concerned about him and wanted to find the Ogre. I was pretty sure it was either Klaze or one of the very afk players that I couldn’t really have a conversation with.

The obvious Ogre in the room was bazingaboy at that point. There’s no way you pinned me as the ogre in that game

I honestly did. Probably a mistake.

Your last post was: nma/baz + amer + gamut/roragok

Yeah I pinned Klaze as the ogre too

Unless you were intentionally agreeing with my reads only to push me later

Read my post during the night that I linked to Alightsoul. Also amer wouldn’t answer my question about how he got cursed without looting the dungeon.