Elden ring

However Oniwa Gyoubu Masataka is not the first boss of Sekiro. The first boss of Sekiro is Lady Butterfly.

It's no wonder you didn't enjoy the game; you played it in the wrong order!

3 Likes

no first boss is genichiro

Not really a boss, more of a story encounter.

you know that's fair i was going to retort with you can beat him but it doesn't change a thing anyway

Yeah I don't consider it a boss unless you die over and over to it trying to learn its mechanics. That's the core gameplay loop of Sekiro (die to learn mechanics) and it's missing from that fight because you're supposed to just lose and go to the next part of the story

But plot-wise it's a boss in that it introduces the conflict with a very major character

1 Like

Fake news. The WW griefing just resulted in us (Me, Chris, Jcrispy) mutually agreeing to not play DoTa with you anymore. Plus, no one was "backseating" you until you actually started griefing - Chris and I were genuinely trying to explain to you how to play a hero you'd never played before. You were never banned or kicked.

Jones "leaving" was entirely explained in this thread and the facts were all backed by Jones himself, you only stopped joining after he left and then we banned you because with Jones not there, nobody else actually really wanted you around. Certainly not Robert or I (teamspeak leaders).

Comparing the dates; the WW game was 5 days before Jones, and had no relation to anything that happened; There's no need to make things about you, you're not some significant driving force.

Quite frankly I don't know what kind of person griefs his friends over "backseating" in a ranked/competitive game or sport. Do you not want to win? Why are you playing?
It's one thing to think they're wrong, but if you genuinely know that you're wrong and then grief is a massively insecure move.

1 Like

Agreed. Can't imagine why any member of the Teamspeak would intentionally grief another member. That just seems rude.

2 Likes

This but namafia.com

The turk doesn't understand - we've all known each other for 9 years and he thinks he can come in for a year and a half and act however he wants. Disrespectful.

1 Like

I think the Turk is a nice guy. We used to talk daily in the NADota days. Anyone should be welcome in the Teamspeak. But I do think one of the teamspeak members, whose name is not allowed to be typed on this website, has been a poor influence on him.

1 Like

You have no idea what you're talking about.

You have absolutely Zero idea how much of an unbearable homosexual this virgin is. There is just nothing to be gained from sustained interaction with him.

Do you think that calling him an unbearable homosexual is the best way you could express your criticism of him? Or have you simply picked up the lexicon of one Eton James (name edited for legal reasons), who is effectively also a virgin and basically too gay to function in the real world?

1 Like

Like a 30 year old man typing this and then thinking this is funny is just Sad.

He's forever going to be stuck pretending to be a child, and everything you do with him is backwards time travel

I said unbearable homosexual because if i tried describing him in an earnest way it would come out unreadable and frankly, mean.

I don't think it's funny. It's simply my opinion.

What are you trying to imply lol. Do you think I'm just joking and deep down think that you're a great and cool guy?
No, I don't think it's cool to be an idiot that griefs "for shits and giggles" like you say, sorry that we all agreed that we don't really like you that much anymore dude. It's not a joke.

Yeah this is true and incredibly obvious - I've told him before even, but it's not his fault that his thought processes are modeled by who he talks to online, he's uneducated/unread (again, not his fault) and is still pretty young and impressionable.
His usage of words is just an expression of emotion, rarely really knowing what the words he's saying mean.

bugs in an "open world" game and their inability to be caught due to the size of the testing space is probably wrong.

counterexample: provably correct interpreters that are turing complete.
https://cakeml.org/ etc.

1 Like