Elden ring

"content" is just eating at golden corral.

anything that seems highly multidimensional is likely bad: it's nearly impossible to sample from a high-dimensional probability distribution. "open world" games are thus really just linear in nature. it's a fact of nature that they're impossible to make.

"goyclubtv" is dead because toprak was attempting to stream something, told me that nmaGane was chain-hosting monkeynews or someone to grief him (preventing him from streaming), thus I nuked the password.

Correct. Open world games are all incredibly linear be it through Enemy level or big locked doors. It's nothing more than a marketing term, and Elden Ring is not much different.
I'd say that the original "Legend of Zelda" on NES was as "Open World" as Elden Ring.

To be fair, he chain-hosted our streams too. I learned the trick from him.

open world games: runescape, minecraft, the real world.

2 Likes

I can stream my projects under "Software & Game Development" if you send me a stream key.

1 Like

My suggested design for NMA's game was open-world.

The Bejeweled game will be open world.

2 Likes

I am "dictator for life" in regards to all things "goy club" or whatever. I have zero desire to speak to any of you for the forseeable future.

I will happily let you stream under the nonsense "brand": I don't care who streams, but I think it should be akin to something like use of nuclear weapons or contacting a certain I LOVE THIS COUNTRY: don't do fucking grief on it.

The reality is that I was given stewardship over a certain subdomain by the original owner and in some sense have divine right over it. You are at best landowners and at worst serfs to what is ultimately my land and country.

1 Like

There are standards to what I expect for content and behavior on my land. Settle your squabbles in a manner that doesn't grief (and potentially tarnish) what god bequeathed me.

1 Like

Will you be observing the Streams (Game Dev, potentially Dota)? Or is that below you?

Chris = successfully failed to pander to

New Target = notjones.

Me : Jaime Lannister
notjones: Robert Baratheon
Nyte: Cersei Lannister
Nmagane; Peter Baelish

1 Like

Im ros

1 Like

who's sallador saan?

■■■: varys obv

Played Dota with Chris yesterday.
It's not "pandering" to talk to people that I've known for a decade and treat them normally, I don't need to "pander" to them dude lol. Is the only way to qualify as "not pandering" to you is "FUCK YOU ■■■■■■!! GAY ■■■!"

notjones - Calls every other person gay, only member of goy club that has confessed to not being aroused by women and unable to climax durinf sex

Nmagane - Calls every other person a child -> Has the life experience and social intentions of a 15 year old

Projection truly is the only form of thought and speech.

1 Like

wow dude thats extremely personal and I don't want you spreading that around the forum thank you very much