Explanations For How Dota2 Got So Bad

idiot!!!!

1 Like

good take pz0 has nothong of value to add to any topic and just says euphemisms for jacking off 10x every video

“he was choking his chicken guys xdddd playing with his skin flute! hee hee”

1 Like

“Wow. This is better than ANY modern day journalism. Thank god for Charlie the goat!! saviour of journalism”

1 Like

I hope that guy gets hung too

you mean andrew callahan?

Didn't really play CS much so can't comment on balance changes but I will tell you the cosmetics are gay and it is worse in that regard

subjective

just gameplay wise its actually better tho

Big ass will never admit that he lived his video game life wrong. Counter strike is pretty much blatantly better than dota

I would say dota is one of the bottom 3 games of all time

idiot!!!!!!!

I said meta I meant all the other stuff. Dota moved too fast imo

Scope creep as your kind would put it

Thanks. What's the matter, you dissentious rogues, / That, rubbing the poor itch of your opinion, /
Make yourselves scabs?

1 Like
1 Like

it was always the case but back in the halcyon days of wc3 all the autism info in the game never changed. it was like memorizing party tricks. learn enough and you're the talk of the town.

dota got PoEified. its a wiki game (aka a second monitor game) and a NerfBuff game. A Russian teenager did well on your favourite hero in one tournament game in 2024? great, your hero is now unplayable and a candidate for a Rework; the video game version of MtF surgery. One thing is certain though, I don't think Trannyblade players are too happy with post-op innate gameplay

1 Like

Nooo Clockwerks Rocket Flare Does 20 more Damage.... All That Effort Expended Is Now For Naught ... My Life As A Dota Theorist Has Been Invalidated!!

2 Likes

So Let Me Get This Straight -- DoTA2 is The Collapsing Western Civilization (Increasingly Regulated and Bureaucratized) Mass Imported With Third Worlders Without The Requisite IQ To Understand Institutional Complex Systems And As A Result There's a Dota2 Competency Crisis?

I'm Not A Nazi, I'm Just A Guy With DoTA2 Politics From A Decade Ago.

2 Likes