Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing

Refpsi wilin out

I dont agree with giving your father respect since nobody needs it explained to them that they shouldnā€™t father children they shouldnā€™t keep or sleep with random women just for the feeling if theyve already signed up for fatherhood.

But i like what you said about abuse. Most of our parents are products of one form of abuse or another and thats a good reason to look past their mistajes. The machismo shit isnt really my shtick but it certainly is the mark of a man to be able to bury the hatchet

Refpsi do you agree with this statement

ā€œIā€™ll never hit a woman but Iā€™ll slap the fuck out of a bitchā€

a women shouldnt strike a man, but if they do i do not feel the man has obligation to hold his hands back.

if you cant respect a father who tried his best do not be surprised when your children look upon you with disgust. Someone must break this cycle of abuse and lack of knowledge. and It is me who will for my children. and i hope they could forgive me if i make mistakes and carry the torch i tried to.

reading this made my rly happy :)

i feel like its important to do things like this for your family

Dominicans are mixed race thoughā€¦ there are multiple races under the tent of that ethnicity

yes and the tainos died for this.

i carry their torch, some of their flesh and blood, but i will never be them. Do not think for a second it cant happen to the men who continue to mix flesh.

I think maintaining Taino pride is a lot more important and significant that maintaining the bloodline. I appreciate your pride for your heritage.

Yes because the idea and practices of the dodo bird are more important than the dodo himself?

do you not have a problem with species going extinct long as we hold the memory of them?
that is foolishness, when they die we try to justify it to ourselves with memories and pride

I AM just dominican sadly whatever i am made of i dont know. But i will be proud to be self. But i wish the dodo was still alive.

your children shouldnt be happy with you completely accepting your dad who doesnā€™t care about the fact that heā€™s spawning lives that arenā€™t off well due to a lack of a father figure/breadwinner if theyā€™re old enough to understand the situation. you break the cycle and then you share the knowledge with your kids when theyre old enough so they dont accidentally perpetuate that shit after you.

if they are mad at you and arenā€™t old enough to understand well thats just something u have to deal with, but i think this is better than teaching your kids to let that shit slide. thatā€™s how things end up perpetuating when u didnt intend it

idk how you got this whole ā€œlifes a gift so just forgiveā€ mentality when everyone suffers, most people end up suffering way more than enjoying themselves, most people are perpetuating dumb shit all over the place and the world is actively getting worse. dont have a kid if you donā€™t give a shit about what his life will be like cuz itll mostly end up just suffering. your kid wil thank you later for thinking this way and standing by it

How can your kid thank you later if you donā€™t have a kid

Something just doesnā€™t add up here.

if you follow that if/when you do have a kid youll give a shit about his life and heā€™ll turn out much more happy and well-adjusted than birthing him and expecting him to just figure it out himself

Plus if you make em figure it out themselves they might turn in to nazi sympathizers or somethin

man all this talk about children and shit

yā€™all donā€™t know SHIT about raising children

Iā€™ll never blame a man for having 8-11 children outside of wedlock with all different women, once I got a taste of busting raw it was over for me Iā€™ll never be able to wear a condom again

3 Likes

a

1 Like