Faz's Crypto Thread

Briefly hit 3x this morning

1 Like

How much have you donated and why can’t you donate $wif

Multi sig wallet controlled by brown skins

0 and presumably because they dont want to sell wif when theyre trying to pump and dump it

popcat probably good for a 2-5x from here

in at 19.6 cents

ok ive swapped half of my stupid llama for this stupid cat sure why not

taxes are gonna be fucking annoying next year lmfao

1 Like

Wow btc actually broke ath without immedietly dumping 15%

Like i said before we probably accelerate pretty quickly to 6 figures here as boomers fomo in.

Theres likely to be a lot of volatility after that. Theres somehow more leverage than there has ever been and boomers are going to throw up when they see a -20% 15 minute candle and big government doesnt cant just halt the stock

Expect alts to run like crazy when btc goes stagnant

This cycle is going to be so fucking stupid. Interest rates go down from here and we are at record money market funds. Crypto and ai likely going to be the best performers in traditional assets. Its genuinely going to be so fucking stupid

1 Like

Nvidia doubling apples market cap and redditors pissing their pants about p/e ratio like they were at $400 is going to be so funny

https://twitter.com/News_Of_Alpha/status/1767092230605439060?t=8HFBafyiokjbQoNqdxBTvQ&s=19

My money is invested in good solid companies.

1 Like

I hope boomers have a solid stomach

the one paranoia i have is the sec doing something stupid to restrict shitcoins

o well uncharted territory

The sec has lost every crypto related lawsuit theyve attempted in the last 5 years

1 Like

Btc etf finally happened because they just kept getting dunked on

Gary gensler is actually the most cucked sec head of all time. The dude cannot win