Faz's Crypto Thread

A very real threat is the cpi reading on tuesday coming in above expectations. The government is actually genuinely in a pretty untennable spot as far as debt and the s and p is being held up by like 7 companies.

Its entirely possible we are in like an eye of the storm and you should always just be ready to flip bias if things change

1 Like

For real though the amount of leverage being utilizied right now is insane lmfao 40% wicks on btc are inevitable

https://twitter.com/News_Of_Alpha/status/1767155735463412085?t=6tjx-ERFL6wufGYu_-P7Jw&s=19

https://twitter.com/DegenerateNews/status/1767156613813571788?t=f7m5W6rsL9t4YwTHnzfjIA&s=19

Looks like his NFT collections have all dropped in value lol

When is it gonna come back down tho

Waiting for the post ATH reset

Osiris would have been so happy about the btc ath

Oh wow funding actually cooled down immense

I doubt he cares or even knows. Someone probably just paid him to use his brand for an NFT project

And I doubt the devs care they made plenty of money from selling out the NFT projects and then any of the commissions they got from the NFTs being traded

Yns be correct

Pretty solid advice, I learned few things

Nope, just a broke dad of 5 kids slave in a corporate world making decent living

1 Like

A lot of boomers going to lose a lot of money today

@agubar is god

He got kraken to stop offering staking service to usa customers so he can notch that on his list of achievements that helped protect normal consumers like me by forcing us to get VPNs and self custodial wallets so we can lose our keys.

Interest rates might not drop this year but everyone wants it. Truth is I don't know why stocks are still going up, probably people in denial and thinking the same rules still apply but 0 interest rates are 0.

Also gov intervention is a big reason we had the market behave like this. Both are gone now but people still aren't afraid and don't realize they're flying naked.

I feel like I am always a doomer tho. Interest rates up, boomers retiring and cashing out stock in droves, also bonds suddenly not being trash and guaranteeing 5%, if I was a boomer and had 2-5 mil in my 401k and see I can make basically guaranteed 0-risk 100-250k a year in addition to my social security, why wouldn't I take that? It's because people still believe every year the market will go up so they're losing out by taking the guaranteed 5% instead of 20% in stock hurdur, but that only fucking happens when you have 0 rates + TARP like programs where the gov is supporting the market but maybe I am a ■■■■■■ because what will most likely happen if the market tanks is the gov will blink and back down, lower rates again, and then bring back gov support but the debt is so fucking crazy, I thought we were doomed in 2014 when the debt was like 1 trillion :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: how long can this go on... I learned my lesson but I still don't believe in the fed, I feel like the fed has to run out of juice and this time if the market falls it is gonna be real

5 children Jesus. Cut off your nuts man, you've done enough. When are your children going to come play mafia with dad on here+

They settled so they didnt have to pay legal fees. They say they think they would have won the lawsuit