Game of Thrones 2

Like as far as storytelling and production goes this is as good if not better than peak game of thrones to me. It just so happens that the content tends to be incredibly tragic and sad most of the time.

Yeah I got that vibe from the show and that's why I never bothered to watch it

If I want incredibly sad and tragic fantasy I would watch Made In Abyss or something that gives me a little bit more back

if youw ant an incredibly sad and tracic story watch Better Cal lSaul

2 Likes

i think part of my disconnect outside of any shiteating is the pc's themselves hear info without messengers or intermediaries. pretty sloppy

ser criston is bootlicker not a shiteater to be clear

fuck the greens

This is the worst video i have ever seen. Recommend quitting watching the show NOW

1 Like

Didnt really like that one

Dont know for sure but feel like they shifted away from the books here heavily. Just seems so much less structured

Completely ruined larys character

Fuck. Cant believe this is my avatar

What the fuck are you talking about, that was the best episode yet

Normie. It was awful. Season 8 writing. Rhaenys should have just killed them all. Larys literally jacked off to feet. Horrible

Well the set design, costume design and cinematography was gorgeous

I guess I don't really care about 'le heckin plot holerinos' as much

There was a lot to like about this season

It's LITERALLY impossible to write such a complex story with so many moving pieces and not have plot holes

Wrong. The books did that. Then they introduced a climactic scene that wasnt in the books because it was episode 8 and they felt like they needed an apex moment

I mean for fucks sake the jacking off scene was unreal bad.

Hopefully they dont repeat these mistakes

ah whatever

i still thoroughly enjoyed this season overall

i wish young rhaenyra could be in all of it though

miyazaki would be proud