1 Like

I’ve won the past 13 out of 14 games I’ve played as slardar

2 Likes

Watch my vids

thats how you get better.

airhogs is back?

1 Like

Bring home airhogs

just play a lot honestly. most of why i think im reasonably good is the days of fiending apem games when i was like 12-14 years old

3 Likes

(yeah em fuckin fight me nerds)

em is for pros, having to deal with 6 minute lothars rushers running at you is no joke

seriously though, people super underrate em and even turbo. like yea its not real dota but its a lot of practice playing with lategame items/teamfights so u kinda have some practice on parsing out the shit u need to do yourself to win a teamfight as well

turbo you get better/faster gratification, if you involve yourself 100% and lane/farm/push with max efficacy you will end the game at 20 mins 1v9 instead of 40+ mins

Btw good simple example of what I said is clock hunting a magnus so he can’t get off a good RP

This is why i only play turbo now lol. I just get more upset as time goes on that the game wont end ptherwise

Yeah if turbo is ur thing then I’m all for it - it’s still dota just at a completely different pace

I played a turbo game the other day and got so fucked by some item or level timings lmao

pick pango
build arcane boots
win

Wjats the combos