I uncovered a money laundering political crime syndicate in my neighborhood

this is actually really funny

YEA ITS FUNNY TIL YOU REALIZE YA BOY OUT HERE ONLY FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL AND HE VAXXED PRESSING YOU.

THATS WHY MY SEED PRICE HIGHER THAN THE CRYPTO YOU INVESTING IN.

Yeah I've seen that I meant sent me the file so I don't have to pay for it lol

There are a few pages available for preview, but other than that I don't know anyone here who bought it.

I bought the book when he posted it

It’s 97 pages long

2 Likes

got another banger story in the works.

Source? Sample size?

It's about the same as this thread.
The only difference is that he claims that this post is real, and not a story.

thats gonna be wild. They could just throw you in the looney bin if ur not careful. Happened to a friend of mine.

you sell your semen? just wondering, whats the rate and how is it billed? do you charge by volume or by per deposit?

1 Like

wait are phd students woke mind viruses who are dumb and trying to push a sjw agenda or are phd students based and the people who we should listen to for our information?

overall im p happy with my vaccine results! I have had very few negative reactions and I've had a few big exposures to covid without getting it / getting any symptoms.

people were terrified of traditional vaccines when they first came out though, and i think its pretty unreasonable to not expect people to be skeptical of these as well. Personally though i'm more afraid of getting covid than the vaccine (and im not particularly afraid of either). its just a weighted risk thing to me.

1 Like

It's really simple actually.

A) there's no thesis requirement for a masters.
B) a masters has a known-length, there's no risk to doing it really. it's more of an outlet for people who can't get a job or want another credential.
C) the government pays the same for masters and phd holders.

masters select for midwit conformists, phd's not so much.

so we should trust the opinions of phd holders? I agree in general!

this is more a question of uncertainty quantification.

I'm not sure if a 23% hesitancy rate of phd havers is the own you think it is, even if its relatively higher than masters students.

it's a complete own because it's higher than the fucking hesitancy rate for people with no education: the purported mythos is that vaccine hesitancy is caused by misinformation, lack of education, when the data shows the exact opposite -- the people who are empirically the most educated are the highest hesitancy rate.