I uncovered a money laundering political crime syndicate in my neighborhood

okay, so why are you telling me this, when the only reason I'm posting anything is because other people were insinuating the vax killed Osiris. why not tell this to them, instead of to me who is trying to correct them?

i think what you're missing is that the way people's systems have reacted to covid was not very clear or well understood

its like dying of pneumonia because you got the flu

antibodies going bad in the body are a huge cause for these types of major health issues.
so the fact that it's not a "live virus" doesn't really negate the link to covid complications

... because covid complications have a lot to do with immune related risks and not just direct viral attacks

he died of a pulmonary embolism, a blood clot in the lungs. vax was popularly associated with blood clots during the birth control scare.

absurd to say it happened to him in 2023 for that reason.

literally like less than 15 people even got blood clots and they were all women on birth control.

Thread rules:

BRO THIS WHOLE CONVERSATION WE WERE HAVING IN THIS FUCKING THREAD WAS ABOUT MY GF'S COUSIN GETTING MYOCARDITIS FROM THE VACCINE, NOBODY SAID OSIRIS, NOBODY MENTIONED OSIRIS AND BEYOND ONE JONES POST IN THE OSIRIS THREAD NOBODY HAS INSINUATED ANYTHING ABOUT IT TO ANYONE

whatever

BRO THIS WHOLE CONVERSATION WE WERE HAVING IN THIS FUCKING THREAD WAS ABOUT MY GF'S COUSIN GETTING MYOCARDITIS FROM THE VACCINE, NOBODY SAID OSIRIS, NOBODY MENTIONED OSIRIS AND BEYOND ONE JONES POST IN THE OSIRIS THREAD NOBODY HAS INSINUATED ANYTHING ABOUT IT TO ANYONE

yeah but you brought up your gfs cousin and his word like it fucking matters lmao

no one was actually even asking about your associate

well he didn't have any covid complications lmfao what??? he had covid vaccine complications

"his word" no re tard, its not "his word" he went to a fucking doctor you imbecile

yeah he got myocarditis he knows because his heart felt fluttery after the vaccine, yeah he just knows those things, god you are brain dead like actually

yes its very clear that you are really on board with your gfs cousins med history and i'm happy for you. your reading comp also sucks

your understanding of how these mrna vaccines work sucks, and you're probably drunk right now at 5:32pm or something, also pretending like i brought this up out of the blue to try and shame me is hilarious as if asoul hadn't brought up his belief of some covid vaccine related heart issues and I brought up something that really happened in my life which is relevant to covid vaccine related heart issues

you're claiming that a bad reaction to the vaccine is somehow related to a "covid complications" when its just not how these vaccines work at all and claiming that is on the level of medical disinformation as saying the covid vaccine causes 5G waves. In fact, when people claimed the vaccine could give you "covid complications" the CDC and NGOs went out of their way to correct people from this misinformed belief as evidenced by the 2 or 3 links I just posted in this fucking thread you chimpanzee

i don't know how many times i need to tell you i was always clarifying that i was asking about assoul himself and not you for your gfs cousin.

covid complications include immune-compromised scenarios (those damn antibodies fucking shit up are included) much like people who get the flu and die.

but thank you, jones

so none of your post past this sentence "i don't know how many times i need to tell you i was always clarifying that i was asking about assoul himself and not you for your gfs cousin." is directed towards anything i've posted in this thread?

lol.

lol.

lol.

lol.

1 Like

18.3 signing in here.

Yeah my gf almost died from covid before she ever got a shot.
And she had immune system problems that made it worse.