I uncovered a money laundering political crime syndicate in my neighborhood

Im so sorry man. Like truly. Please seek some assistance. Things can be better for you.

I know morals. I do not fetishize this, I am strong. I will save all supers in NYC, WHO ALL HAVE BEEN LSOING THEIR JOB THE SAME WAY.

ITS AMAZING. I AM BRIMMING WITH POWER.

There is at least 100 million on the line.
they got 300k on my head
and I will decimate them because I am the BNS super.

they offered me 6 bands to walk away, they was really tryna put 6 bands on my head, now they had to up the price to 300k and their accountant cleared it, they already killed one of their chefs.

THIS IS POWER.

Feeling cute might be mayor of nyc after I win.

RECLAIMING BRADFORD NORRIS SWETT'S NAME HONORED BY THE TAVERAS FAMILY.

Get a job hire a lawyer oh great one

I dont need a lawyer to win. a lawyer would hurt my endeavor on god

Asked chat gpt when it's best to represent yourself in court

Representing yourself in a court of law, also known as acting "pro se," can be a challenging decision that requires careful consideration. While there are circumstances where self-representation may be appropriate, it's essential to weigh the advantages and disadvantages before making this choice.

Instances where representing yourself may be more viable include:

1. Small Claims Court: Small claims courts are designed to handle disputes involving relatively small amounts of money. In such cases, the procedures are often simplified, and the informality of the setting can make self-representation more manageable.

2. Simple and Uncontested Matters: For straightforward and uncontested legal matters, such as a straightforward name change or uncontested divorce with no significant assets, some individuals may feel comfortable handling the process on their own, especially if legal aid is not accessible.

3. Familiarity with the Legal System: If you have a background in law, or if you have substantial experience navigating legal processes, you may feel more prepared to represent yourself effectively. This can include individuals with legal training or those who have successfully represented themselves in court before.

However, it's important to acknowledge that self-representation may not be advisable in many situations, including the following:

1. Complex Legal Issues: Cases involving intricate legal matters, such as criminal charges, complex civil litigation, or family law disputes involving child custody and significant assets, often require a deep understanding of the law and court procedures.

2. Emotional Involvement: When emotions run high, such as in cases involving family law, personal injury, or other emotionally charged situations, it can be challenging to remain objective and make strategic decisions while representing yourself.

3. Risk of Legal Consequences: Self-represented individuals may be less aware of their rights, the nuances of the law, and potential legal strategies. This can lead to unintended legal consequences, unfavorable outcomes, or the waiver of important rights.

4. Expertise and Advocacy: Lawyers have the expertise and experience to navigate legal proceedings, present evidence, cross-examine witnesses, and advocate effectively on behalf of their clients. It can be challenging for individuals without legal training to perform these tasks successfully.

5. Courtroom Etiquette and Procedures: Courtroom etiquette, rules of evidence, and procedural requirements can be complex and unfamiliar to individuals without legal experience, increasing the risk of errors that could be detrimental to their case.

If you are considering self-representation, it's crucial to be well-informed about the specific laws and procedures relevant to your case, and to carefully assess your ability to competently and confidently navigate the legal process. In many instances, consulting with a qualified attorney to discuss your options and seek legal guidance can be a prudent course of action to ensure that your rights are protected and that you are effectively represented in a court of law.

1 Like

FUCK AI WATCH ME WIN, THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT SPITTING MATRIX ASS FACTS AT ME. HOW BOUT YOU ASK THAT BITCH ASS AI WHO IS THE SUPER IN MOTT HAVEN WHO IS TAKING DOWN THE POST PANDEMIC REAL ESTATE CRIME SYNDICATE.

Plasma a real one for these posts on god..

it doesnt have that data

However, it's important to acknowledge that self-representation may not be advisable in many situations, including the following:

1. Complex Legal Issues: Cases involving intricate legal matters, such as criminal charges, complex civil litigation, or family law disputes involving child custody and significant assets, often require a deep understanding of the law and court procedures.
  2. Emotional Involvement: When emotions run high, such as in cases involving family law, personal injury, or other emotionally charged situations, it can be challenging to remain objective and make strategic decisions while representing yourself.

I refuse a lawyer. I will represent myself and prove it all.

this is how you go legendary.

how about winning instead of legendary ?

urge u to look at point 2 again. This aint gonna be some anime hero shit

i am not afraid.