I uncovered a money laundering political crime syndicate in my neighborhood

This has nothing to do with fear. Ur being very emotional ABT this

not really. I am batman of mott haven.

You're a homeless ni**er.

i got my home, and i got my ebt card now, im trying to survive please stop hating.

u could start an only fans

Ask chatGPT to diagnose refpsi

Its over. my boss teamed up with the hospital network that kidnapped me.

How im feeling

gg

I can and will win pro se.

in a who batman arch of my life.

It'll be pretty easy to win against things that don't exist. You can just imagine the heroic tale and type it here and bam you win.

The first place a real man of god would have turned to is their local god fearing community but you haven't said a word of that because that was fake too. You just type fanfics all over this forum.

its my life. i was gangstalked. tortured, targeted, and fired...
i have no drive other than to prove this all in the supreme court and win my apartment.
if i lose i go homeless...

dont pretend my life is fake, i pray to god all the time and hes all i got. a couple of good friends turned on me. im a shell of the man i used to be. i owe on my gym membership, and i owe friends... i just got my ebt card...

im so depressed i actually messed up and beat my meat from stress.... ya dont understand what im going through right now. yeah im meentally ill but so is everyone dont label me just cuz im schizophernic, i still havent submitted to crime. i refuse to do crime. i have no criminal record and my life was assassinated by a school.

i used to be bullied in school how is a school bullying me and making me homeless.

2 Likes

been crying for the past 2 weeks everyday

i was happy bros. they took everything. and they tryna take the last thing i have.

That's not fun :(

Damn you beat your meat out of stress? Fuck bro hate to see someone struggling that hard. Praying for U buddy but u gotta get out of this mental state ur in

Who?
The mafia?
Your boss?
The hospital?
Your school?

I don't get it.

If this a larp, then it is a bad one.

It's always been a larp. for over a year now.