I uncovered a money laundering political crime syndicate in my neighborhood

Refpsi you probably dont even have it that bad considering youre mostly coherent. Just talk to the doc and get find some medication that will allow you to not be homeless and distressed

1 Like

because i found out the legal consule they use for nyc is corrupt to its core and takes pay off deals.

i was pinned before taking meds and keeping my job. i refuse.

proibably smoke less weed i cant imagine thats good for a budding schizo either

been avoiding weed for months.

1 Like

so you find the farthest edges and the most based. why are you assuming everyone is out to get you? that's not logical. people love an underdog

i know my enemies, they are rich and powerful, my allies i know them too, they are charged up for a destiny bomb that will be dropped when all the last hope has to be tested. nobody in the 40th prescient wants to see me homeless and they have been folding for years.

just promise me you'll get some form of legal counsel bro

There isnt a court date dude

1 Like

this is just martyr logic too

relax when i win, you guys will understand. i am confident.

c'mon bro you wanna make a real difference you gotta do better than avoiding homelessness

if confidence was all you needed maybe

which is perfectly being done. my beautiful apt is still mine <3

1 Like

and the work thing?

i have all the skills even got me my own self employed repair business cards, im trying customers are few and far between but every little help i can offer the world i have all the building skills to do it. i lost my phone but i managed to maintain the number so its only a matter of time.

1 Like

Whats your books name again

the damned gained wisdom, dont worry about it though sweetheart. i plan to sell copies out the nypl

Tg

1 Like

not me.