I uncovered a money laundering political crime syndicate in my neighborhood

they hating on the boy

but when you see me take down this crime syndicate you gonna see

1 Like

noo youre enabling refpsi -- he's schizophrenic -- he's going to do something (bad) -- but his rights to piss and shit on people on the new york subway must be protected

take down the crime syndicate? you are the crime.

No i am the storm that is approaching, provoking black clouds in isolation, I am reclaimer of mott haven, fortified I have been blessed, my occupation is the super of the dead.

1 Like

they do so much bullshit and they took my job. they tryna make the boy homeless. I worked too hard even worked unvaxxed during the pandemic but that resentment they have toward me being UNVAXXED AND CHAD caused them to attack me.

within two weeks you're going to be menacing women on the street and receiving a check from teh federal government

i get unemployment and i cold approach women so this statement isnt too far off

if you are unvaxxed it's not because of your principles or your character, it's because your ancestors were experimented on with fake vaccines a la tuskegee. You're unvaxxed because of racism: that's it.

they hating on unvaxxed chads. but these guys assassinate building owners.

A victim of misinformation that specifically harms historically disadvantaged minorities. You are not based.

UNVAXXED AND PROUD.

no refunds for the vax jones

coping about receiving the clot shot

Are you vaxxed YNS?

I wish I hadn't. Nobody cared after like a small 1yr window where you couldn't do anything without it. I could've even got the fake card - it seemed wrong to me to lie but maybe it would've been better than a lifetime of heart issues

Dont worry you are not alone in this sentiment the whole world feels this way when the truth came to light that these men who all promoted that vaccine were poisoners.

I think I probably had a real heart attack on the night when I went to the ER and I'm in very good shape with no family history of heart issues

If I disappeared from here like osiris there's no random "diendamahdik" guy coming to speak for me and explain what happened. Sometimes I wonder about that with these guys like slowdive who take a break and don't come back. But some of you are steam friends and know these guys outside the forum so there's probably some behind the scenes network there

1 Like

Yeah i worry about society since the vaccine, i lost a lot of people to weird random illness since it, few friends, couple associates, and just people arent doing well mentally since it all. There is def some clear cognitive decay in people in the city, im seeing more weird behaviors in driving, walking, and all that. I just worry for humanity.

Part of me knows that the human body is incredible at detoxing and healing but part of me worries how strong and brutal the poison is, its definitively affecting people all around. I've seen some people appear to have accelerated aging, nobody seems to have the same drive and motivation they used to.

Its all so heart breaking i just pray for the people

Especially people who work, they just dont care much anymore, people lost their drive and motivation to do things, everyone became more passive and less willing its like all of humanity is suffering and nobody has the answers, nobody wants to battle or win moral battles, everyone is just content with the enslavement and control.