Israel Discussion Thread

Regarding the posts themselves, they weren’t really related

I just heard that story on WGBH and was mad about it and posted it here - it’s not supposed to be some contrast or “whataboutism” against the israel stuff

In both situations I feel that these countries are up to some foul shit and our media and politicians are happily turning a blind eye because they’re getting paid/lobbied. It’s worthwhile for all of us to hear about this and be aware about it because in the long run we’ll vote in people that aren’t on board with this - or some presidential candidate stands up and says “Foreign lobbying needs to go” and we won’t fall for the gaslighting about antisemitism or “hating saudis is xenophobia” or whatever shit they want to pull against this

I should make short versions of all my posts so people dont have to read

israeli atrocity: bad.
saudi atrocity: bad.
saudi and israeli: not really related I just post in random threads.
however. American politician and media: paid by saudi and israeli. No spine.

We should torch the offices of the Jew York Times. David Brooks can stay.

can we torch all of wall st and washington dc as well

lets reach some agreement points, get the commies and nazis on centrists on the same level. @yns @big_ass we should firebomb these places right

If we do that we wont have jobs

We need to selectively torch the people that do not comply with our extremely nuanced, tolerant and open-minded view of the world.

1 Like

wrong, there are jobs to be done all over the place.

Name 1 thing rich people have actually done wrong.

I’ll wait.

1 Like

Have u read Atlas Shrugged?

1 Like

They haven’t put enough money into off-shore tax havens, therefore they are having their hard-earned money stolen by taxation.

I had some guy tell me to call or email Dave Ramsey for advice regarding some school trying to charge me 11k for a semester I dropped out of

as nadotas resident jew ill say Israel is all sorts of fucked up but so is every other country in the middle east, both sides are at fault and are fucked up.

that said jews should be separated from the Israeli government in conversation and then u wont actually have a problem of antisemitism, a lot of the jews living in the US don’t support the Israeli government but get lumped into all the bullshit. Should point blame directly at the people doing the fucked up shit, not at the group of people themselves.

all the countries in the middle east are ultra fucked up though

When you think your gods chosen people and all the others are just cattle for your usage, and then get upset when those cattle have a normal dislike for you and how you exploit them, and you decide to call it anti antisemitism. So instead of changing your views and understanding humans as equal you continue committing war crimes against people you view as not your equal to the point in which those people are sacrificing their lives via suicide bombing because they find you so repulsive. All while promoting that anti antisemitism is equal to racism, when the truth is anti antisemitism is just a response to you believing jews are superior to all other people.

Oy vey goyim? why meee?

Because if i saw a black man and automatically thought he was my lesser you would call me a racist, but when i see a jew who sees me as his lesser, i am punished by that same jew and called an anti semite. Thus justifying the jew’s racism against me.

inb4 but refpsi not all jews!

I agree. But as long as their religious book teaches that non israelites are less than them, you cannot assume a jew does not share that belief if he is religious. remember that a lot of them are taught these things as children, its very hard to undo, even when they meet worthy gentiles.

i feel like you have some serious misunderstanding of what jews in america and all over europe are taught as children while also being extremely misinformed about what is actually entailed in our tanakh

i actually cant believe you have met a jew in america that actually thinks you are his lesser for being non jewish, thats just some made up bullshit lol.

that might be true with some ultra orthodox jews but they make up a minority of jews and you are unlikely to ever meet one

No its not made up bullshit, its in their book, there are specific laws that allow jews superiority over non jews. Whether you want to view this as fair or not is up to you.
So how is it made up bullshit if you later say it might be true with a certain group of jews and that this certain group of jews also exist in north America? You contradicted yourself already.

And notice in any of my words I’ve never mentioned america jews.

im arguing with a fucking moron so ill refrain from this thread ggs sir

1 Like