Jdance is a fatass

for me I never got as good of an endorphin rush as I did after I stopped doing keto

jdance ain't even talking about working out exclusively anyways but I imagine it applies to anything where calorie burn matters

Keto is such a meme

1 Like

Just eat healthy foods and work out

1 Like

Eggs chicken fish fruits vegetables

1 Like

These are all keto

Fruit depending on how much you eat

yea part of the whole thesis of keto/paleo is the amount of grains and starches and sugars ppl started eating is the most different part of our diets compared to what humans evolved eating for the most part

I mean just eat whatever is healthy and you like don’t stick to something like keto where you eat 15 beef patties and 3 lbs of bacon a day

Shit is disgusting

The keto meme is dangerous

nothing wrong with potatoes

nuts are good

I eat oatmeal and blueberries for breakfast

sometimes I mix it up with like an egg burrito thing with cheese and green peppers in there

yea i mean if you dont have weight problems then you probably dont need to change your diet

big part of why keto meme is so popular is that cutting carbs out seems to lessen the frequency of food cravings for ppl with problems with too many food cravings

The most important thing is to get off Twitter, those aren’t real people they are AI bots

i tjink keto is fine for weight loss it just hurts you in the gym and isnt a good choice if youre healthty as you said

my issue is with jdances obsession with fasting for unrealistically fast results, its not sustainable and puts you at way bigger risk of rubber banding

way too all or nothing and doesnt actually teach you to make healthy food choices

Shut up fatty

i weigh so much less than you lol