Kyle Rittenhouse is innocent

No wonder why he is such a proponent of legal gay men masturbating into the anuses of other gay men, he is literally a pedophile

walking around with an assault rifle in a riot is aggresive dumb fuck

You’re literally making shit up that didn’t happen and wasn’t presented at the trial today LMAO

Burning and looting the city someone lives in is aggressive dumb fuck

Imagine a bunch of maga hat wearing trumpets come to your city and start looting shit and burning down businesses

especially when “patriots” have been posting hella shit on social media about shooting up BLM

Making up random shit, as you say..

You’re actually so stupid it’s incredible

you’re calling me a pedophile and saying I support pedophiles for thinking Kyle is more guilty than he is innocent

you’re a pussy

I’ve quite literally responded to everything you’ve said that makes you think he is guilty and provided you with the narrative that was presented at trial today by the prosecutions witness and you just ignore it because you’re ****** that’s why I’m just calling you a pedophile at this point

you have a room temp IQ and fall for every single dumb right wing narrative

you could probably be compelled to believe something by a minion meme

you believe the covid vaccine is dangerous while covid is harmless

because your friend got a headache LMAOOOOOOOOOO

I’ve quite literally responded to everything you’ve said that makes you think he is guilty and provided you with the narrative that was presented at trial today by the prosecutions witness and you just ignore it because you’re ****** that’s why I’m just calling you a pedophile at this point

lick my asshole you ****** bigot

Bigot lols, you’re so stupid, and also a pedophile

haha i say many buzzword make me very big correct

pedophile gay anus cum

You still haven’t explained why Rittenhouse is more guilty after I corrected your narrative of the events with the correct narrative, presented by the prosecutions witness (a police detective who investigated the entire thing)

“More guilty than innocent” from a real life self proclaimed genius here guys

yoooooo did you see the latest Q drop? omg democrats are so satanic broooo

yeah its called pizzagate and obama is in on it

its okay though the storm is coming trump will arrest them