Kyle Rittenhouse is innocent

It’s funny you continue to ignore me because you’re wrong and just use trite memes like that which I’ve never expressed support or interest of and I’m pretty sure have called dumb, literally on this forum, in the past

Ur pathetic, and I also make like 5x more money than you per year

yea bro jan 6? antifa

that guy who shot up a synagogue in pittsburgh? also antifa

proud boys beating up protestors? antifa

people on Parler posting about executing democrats? believe it or not, antifa

Unrelated to the thread but ok

haha of course my entire self worth is based on money! money is what you use to buy Supreme shirts and yeezys!

hella litty broooooooo

How do I convert this atrocity of a thread to pms Jesus Christ You are an idiot yns

haha I consume more than you bro! I have more $100 tshirts broooo

I love to consume expensive goods and services! heck yeah

60+ posts of pure something

Amazing, you clearly ignore the facts of the case and how he is clearly not guilty of first degree murder because you have political views that do agree with this outcome

Here’s September 18th - October 18th that’s 80k in income in a month, probably what you make in a year, please go away now you little bug

haha money

my life is very cool because of money

everyone knows money is a reflection of self worth

My life is very cool because I do cool shit and hang out with cool people who also make tons of money, your life is tragic because you probably don’t do shit with it

It’s just not fair insom has all the correct political beliefs yet he is far less successful than a gutter heroin addict who was shooting black tar heroin 5 years ago it’s just not fair!!!

this could have been a gold mine for the NAdota psychoanalyst thread

Bring it back

i dont know diddly about brains shit's too hard

I’m quite happy with my life and not so insecure that I need to constantly compare myself to other people to give my life value

I’m not comparing myself to you I’m just reminding you that you’re near the bottom of the economic ladder and overall irrelevant

I want to thank most of my success in the strong belief and conviction that Kyle Rittenhouse was innocent