Lbj mafia #1 day 4

i ruined my own d2 being tunneled on nyte

which, fine, maybe theres reason not to confirm her to me or it’s ambiguous from masons perspective

but i’m pretty sure i noted 2 or 3 times that if nyte was town ersu was guarnateed scum for his 100% townread on nyte

anyway i know my style is insufferable and next time i play ill limit my posting volume

Someone that’s not goyclub should host a game

If your contributions had been cut in half I might have been able to zero in on more of your reads and engage you more earnestly. Instead what I was forced to do was literally reread all that goddamn fucking garbage and play out every scenario ONTOP of your scenarios and fucking hope I could find some strings of consistency.

I did not want to second guess everything I was doing in the thread - I felt that would be INCREDIBLY bad for town.

1 Like

@Nmagane @iaafr @flopagis You guys posted too much.
I am so happy I did not join this game because you flooded the thread so much I couldn’t follow the thread.
That is a classic scum tactic. And you were all town. so sad.

not sure what happened on your end but what i did see was that you second guessed your correct top sus on friend and then acquiesced to rora’s jdance thing

was that my fault too? earnest question, i have no idea what your process was there

looked scummy to me but thats a me problem; i’ll be more mindful of masons possibility next time

whens the last time you’ve seen scum do that in any game ever?

you and flop love to say its a possible scum tactic

and like

ive literally never seen scum do that on nadota mafia (except possibly nmagane)

and i guess kyle like twice

I wanted a confirmable trail on the masons/recruit. I wanted friend but I let rora leads because jdance literally always is a problem as town and never lynches well or offers information. He’s worse than nmagane by thousands of leagues.

I don’t actually want to play with jdance anymore; I will sign with nmagane.

Spamming is usually a town-tell on nadota, I’m sure if you took the 4 least active players there’d be at least 2 scum in that pool every time. Somehow everyone instantly loses motivation to play when they roll scum.

the difficulty of playing scum for me is directly related to my town playstyle

if i fix one the other will be easier

so yea ill aim to do that

I feel that this is very give and take. Like maybe as a general rule it is, but what is defined as spam per the individual user varies widely and is extremely important.

I prefer to play scum idk what’s wrong with you people

every time i spam im town though

i have yet to replicate my town playstyle as scum, and when i win as scum, its usually because town are being apes and forgetting that spammy town iaafr isnt present

Posting too much makes people forget about the people who post less often. Like me. I do a great read post, almost solve the game, and my post is lost because 400 posts later no one remembers my post.

this reply explains how it could work as a scum tactic, but that’s not what i was asking you.

1 Like

Point taken. I will adjust my thinking in the future.

The answer is definitely nmagane.

In the MafiaUniverse game where Faz lost. The top poster was scum and he won by posting more than anyone else.

yeah this is totally fair and in retrospect a jdance lynch was fine

it was just extremely frustrating for me when i hit the graveyard and saw spoilers because

i think of all the worlds i spent any time on (disqualify throwaway posts of worlds that i dont expand on; i’ll try avoiding posting these in the first place), pretty sure all of my worlds had either you or ersu as scum

three town players had you confirmed as town

none of you seemed to seriously consider voting ersu that day

that was really the crux of what didnt make sense to me d2