Lbj mafia #1 day 4

yeah it happens on mafiauniverse a decent amount because spammy playstyles are more common there and are usually town; to have any hope of controlling town and going deep into lategame, being able to post lots helps

nadota mafia is a different beast though

Ersu did the Nyte clear to appeal to me, and while I didn’t clear him for it I had to consider that he could have made that case for himself legitimately. I wanted to move away from the spam/clutter and stick with my safest bet ( friend) then re evaluate.

Friend was more obvious because it was my third game to observe his play, whereas first forum mafia for ersu and I.

God bless Namafia. It is the best and you are probs right retard.

My definition of “spamming” is a user being far more active then usual. I’m sure if you collected every users activity level averages in previous games, then scummark players if they have 50% or less of previous activity levels, and townmark players if they have 150%+ you’d be the second player on the site.

Haha

just to note in the future, and you should keep this in mind

people who clear you with high confidence when you don’t seem obviously towny are more likely to be scum (i did this in the previous game as well)

people who sus you are more likely to be town when youre town, especially if it feels like they actually believe it

(the latter is how i kept coming back to yns town)

The problem is feeling like they believe it.

I can typically follow your progression with ease. But this game your progression was, in my mind, verging on scum strat, and not on developing townclears. You also have to understand that me being mason made me innately wary of other power roles. Your high-confidence, aggressive reads and opening post did not “feel” right.

i’m not even criticizing your early sus of me at all

just noting that this game, if you had followed the heuristic that unrealistic clears on you are scummy and persistent scumreads of you are towny, then you would’ve correctly sussed ersu and correctly cleared me, dan, and deepthroat

I did actually clear
You dan and deepthroat

Your role flip shit changed everything for me.

nice

rekt by my antitown metagame selfzeus

alright im done postgaming hope that diffused some salt

im sorry for sucking and being a curmudgeon this game

Scum does often play similar to how you did in the last game iaafr. Just throwing scumreads around and hope everyone thinks you’re paranoid town

on other sites sometimes

its like the playstyle of experienced scum players though and not all that common

lesser experienced scumtells tend to involve overconfidence, static reads, tunnels/bussing, being cagey, big thorough readsposts, and friendly fluff

I do feel the need to point out that reads wise this was
your worst showing.

I went back to your list multiple times and was reconsidering my town read on epok lol

like its usually only players who are paranoid town in the first place who have a scum style that try to emulate paranoid town

i think on this site thats literally only me and dan

Every scum was basically AFK until I died. I did actually have Friend as top 2 scumreads at the end of the day though.

lol do you remember when you said friend was scummy while posting and i instantly flipped from thinking he was towny to thinking he was really scummy

that was a real flip in my head

Full disclosure I indirectly caused the tree flip

Why did it happen

Why didn’t you flip iaafr?