Lbj mafia #1 day 4

i asked to be zeused and to not flip for antitown wifom purposes to balance the tree zeus and because i wanted out of the game

@luckyartist can confirm this

you can argue it was dumb and a weird way to handle it and i would agree

was hilarious to me tho

reading yns think he was right on me being scum (3p) was worth it lmfao

I thought lbj was going to say why when the game ended but I know he’s busy. When flop finally realized he was mason we were discussing who were top susses and I was trying to explain that tree was pocketing him and that - in my opinion - it was likely he was having Nma help on character reads because his list was way too specific and he was baiting flop with philosophy garbage really hard.

I didn’t realize lbj was going to consider this something to engage me on. I expressed it was my opinion only - however, he realized that he somewhat blew the alignment as a result of inquiring.

@TreeWonSevin kudos on baiting me into thinking nyte was bussing you with your readslist LMFAO god that was so funny to me

1 Like

Lbj considered zeusing me too, I said that was fair. I’m sure that’s why he was happy to oblige your request iaafr

what a great post

He was actually saying you were my partner and bussing me I thought

1 Like

that makes a lot more sense.

1 Like

did you read that as a scum slip?

not as a slip so much as openly narrating teammate actions for fun

but yes

carried

i didnt come close to dying.

iaafr think he played well and he did cuz he won

i had the correct scumteam 167 posts into d2 and that was before i started doing my permutation shit that day

let me know if you ever get a scumteam correctly d2

you were a meme at this point. you memed urself out of the game. nicejob

this has to be a joke. you listed every team and even listing a team doesn’t mean u won the game. u died noob.

the worst part is you think youre a good enough player to make these sorts of judgments and have it mean something

guys i said a good 3 person team first therefore i did good

try not getting dead noob

@Derumination ur welcome for the carry too. love your playstyle

called the friend is mad so bussed ersu hard meme lol