Lbj mafia #1 day 4

I’m also sure nyte and flop would’ve claimed regardless, idk why flop wouldn’t earlier

1. Posting exploits because it’s “the only way to avoid a town loss” isn’t justified

2. You posted the exploit before you knew about the hosting error - you were using it to get nyte lynched

3. Your reasoning about the hosting error makes no sense. Posting the exploit doesn’t resolve the hosting error, Friend’s behavior had nothing to do with hosting error, you were posting it because you thought you’d caught them in an “error” (claiming masons with day chat) and you used the exploit as your proof

Regardless if you know you’re breaking a game (you did, as you pmed lbj) you shouldn’t stay in it and break it further. I get that LBJ told you to do this and it’s equally his fault but I’m confused how you thought outright posting the exploit was the correct action - it’s not like the game can continue fairly after that.

Ignore the troll

Bullshit it’s not my fault. I did what I was supposed to: pm the host and follow his instructions. Fuck yourself

Lol

Yeah once I was recruited I changed my game up on purpose to look a bit more scummy.

I’m not sure what to say if you think you didn’t act like a meme

I also want to call out Dan’s play this game tbh

Agreed and iaafr and flop (no wonder I thought they were mafia)

Lol

You were just as spammy as iaafr d1 and 2 and that last day by you was so bad

Ur all bad

Yeah I didn’t play good but everyone besides you was shit lol

Iaafr doing a weird flip really gaslit me I think

People that play the gaslight card are the worst

your reading comprehension and decision making structure is still abysmal in any case

Dan’s play towards yns there was pretty weird considering both town

I just assumed Dan was scum and that’s why he was acting like that

Same for flop-iafr - assumed flop was scum

Thank you

I knew it! I’m not insane!

it was his idea of making fun of me

which he still stands by because apparently after some trheshold of playing the game (I had been seriously playing the game pretty much until he started to do this) he considers me a “meme” to be made fun of and not to be treated as a player

and he seems to think hes objectively correct in doing so