Lbj mafia #1 day 4

Why are you so triggered lately

mafia (like all team games) is really bad for my mental health

Ohhhhhh

Mafia isnā€™t a team game

good point.

lol i finally let yns get to me

dunno why i totlaly forgot about ersu.

seems you guys are a little soft lately.

we need a faz or a dendi to really start ruffling some feathers - youā€™ll be wishing for yns and flopagis back

Iā€™d easily play with faz and dendi before flop

Bad opinion

Youā€™ve all probably played with each other a little too much

yns this game I wasnt too triggered by because after I told him my playstyle changed cuz of mafiauniverse he seemed to process something in his head

this is like my first game playing with flop as town together in like a year or some shit and itā€™s worse than Iā€™ve ever remembered it

he says Iā€™ve changed w.r.t. ego and I feel like heā€™s even worse except passive aggressive instead of aggressive

I prefer str8 flame to calling someone a meme and mocking them and baiting out even more spam from a spammy poster with questions you donā€™t care about

dendi was only unenjoyable as a player insofar as he took personal potshots at people all the time like Benny. his reads and play as town were consistently decent and on avg far better than flop.

faz sucked like twice after a hiatus and raged out in apelike fashion a few times, but again, I prefer aggression to flops weird brand of passive aggression and slothlike reads progression and gameplay

Iaafr has changed smh

So sensitive

Donā€™t worry Iā€™ll keep ur new emotions in mind for next game

I mean were u joking when half ur posts were talking about how ur obviously town? How do u not see that as a meme?

Can someone link the luckyartist Zeus apologia here? Iā€™m on mobile canā€™t scroll up quick.

1 Like

+1 to this

1 Like