Lbj mafia #1 day 4

Well

You are an anime watcher.

Ha great one dude what’s next? I’m black?

Yes, I said it.

What’re u gonna do? Moderate me? Hahahaha.

I don’t moderate people for personal slights cuz I’m not a trash human

Unlike slith

For the record I would never insult someone for their race or the color of their skin.

But you would for watching anime ha great dude

Weeb tears

Right

Don’t go starting any training montages or writing any death notes over this now you hear?

i missed what slith did at the end of nadota

but idk he seemed like a chill dude

He isn’t chill dudes don’t just go mental and ignore every other mod for days on end

Ewiz (not in a game) responded to something Slith had said (inside a live mafia game) in the signup thread for that game.

Trying to start an argument with Slith after months of antagonizing him.

Slith gave him a timeout or a ban (forget which, but well deserved) and Ewiz flipped out, convinced a bunch of people that he was wrongly banned and people started giving him their accounts

So slith banned those

And then bees (big retard) removed slith and posted something about how “All mods have freakout moments”

Shortly after this the site shut down

Your facts aren’t even straight bees wasnt even a site mod at this point

Again gaslighting

1 Like

T
R
A
S
H

What’s everybodys problem with Slith?

You’re dumb as bricks. Is that gaslighting?

You’re knowingly attempting to change the facts of what happened at the end of nadota to get people to respond to it in a certain way

we got the fat autist arguing with the black kid rn in this thread going on live

1 Like

The “fall” of NaDoTa can’t be blamed on a single person. He had no responsibility to maintain the community and anything he did should be considered as a positive.