LOTR The Rings of Power

oppressed and minority were sub par labels for sure. they live in shitholes, anytime they try to go to where grass grows they are attacked on sight, directors and writers love having them tweak constantly like they had an excess 30 mg adderall. evil is subjective and they are a scourge of god ala ghengis to cleanse middle earth of the fucking ■■■■■■■ currently running things

man elves are so cool they live forever constantly condescending life and then fuck off and go to heaven when things get tough

ditches dug around edoras, helms deep, osgiliath, or minas tirith = 0
kind of expected a bit more from someone who fought in ww1
fucking elf simp

1 Like

"evil is subjective"

yeah you're not to be allowed into the post-society guarded enclave.

you can hit the reply button lil homie

inb4 im not worthy of clicking the reply button

it's tough

did you know orc children raised in elf families have similar outcomes as elves themselves

1 Like

pozzed out American brainwashed can't even root for "orcs" without doing it through the medium of "I love ■■■■■■ most t-shirt soyjak"

Gamut about to sing schism by tool right now.
This should be fun.

1 Like

They are both drunk and stoned

please no bad faith posts

elf lover

1 Like

The new episode was slow, but good.

finally watched the new episode, it was fine

The way people who get their mind-updates from /tv/ talk you would think it suddenly turned into some libtard political garbage

It's there but relatively minor

1 Like

I guess I would say that scene where they show the numenoreans rabblerousing would be better served by a good-faith representation of nationalist/isolationist arguments rather than "dere coming for our jerbs!"

It's like the people that write TV these days don't know that there are actually valid arguments for isolationism - not able to conceive of a political perspective outside their modern globohomo mass media world view

This is like the problem with anime being that people who write/watch anime consume too much anime

Or the problem with video games being that the people who make and write about video games play way too much video games

The people who create media for mass consumption happen to be people who consume way too much mass media and are therefore basically incapable of any sort of complex or nuanced thought

Just watched all the episodes. I love it, my new favorite series. I've always been a huge fan of LoTR. For mordor.

1 Like

I don't think anyone here browses tv

One of the images in this thread is directly from a /tv/ bait thread