Mafia Championship 2023 Discussion Thread

Anyone else want to volunteer?
We have a while to decide.

The problem with the tournament is that if you win you're punished by having to play again with stronger opponents

1 Like

playing against 14 randos just seems exhausting but i get they want decent sized games so they dont have to host a dozen of them for the first round

Faz got killed by scum in his first game because his reads were so good, but he got voted as mvp for the whole tourney and lost. But he was a runner-up.

Benny would like to play again - he's gotten back on meds now and has calmed down a lot since.

1 Like

Can he handle the schedule?
These games last a long time.

Yeah he might also sign up for the shorter days this time instead of 72-hours.

And I guess he won't leave the game to fly off to Spain on a vacation this time?

I don't think he has any friends left to travel with.

Let's see who might volunteer.

Osiris
Vanilla_Town
Insom
JCrispy
Benny

Any others?

Lets not start a poll yet.
See if others want to volunteer.
And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Can you guys multi an account to avoid the situation where he just gets bored halfway through (let's be honest, that's what happened)

Figure out a situation to not get caught multilogging, if you need help let me know

The Spain trip was very real - mafia in comparison to festival life, girls and activities was dull.

Multiaccounting is against the mafia universe rules and you are prohibited from discussing it.

2 Likes

I think you'd agree it would've been better had he left the account to someone in his absence to complete the game. The joke was funny only for the first few days - after that it was just sad to see him fall behind and struggle to get caught up.

Not true. Google "Hydra"

Ew

You are openly suggesting that we cheat. As a mod, this is very disappointing of you.

3 Likes

classic ass posting im sure he'll join their discord to farm drama again

I changed my mind im not volunteering