Mafia Championship 2023 Discussion Thread

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: THBBBBBBT

It's not cheating if we are half as skillful as the other players. It's called accommodating disability

true

Its not cheating if its ur gfs dad

I'll move the thread to the Private Lounge once our candidate is selected, you guys don't have to pretend to care about the MafiaUniverse rules

I think you're the disabled one if you actually think any of those players are "skillful" in any meaningful way.
Don't you have like 10000 posts on that site? You really show that skill when playing on this site.

No need to be rude.

• Osiris
  • Vanilla_Town
  • JCrispy
  • Insom
  • Big Benny

0 voters

You're So Cool

1 Like

True. Thank you for upholding the rules

1 Like

Why was jcrispy even included in that poll. Hes not even popular

If I was guaranteed to only play one game I'd consider it. They should allow our site to send a new player for each game.

Benny gave a stellar performance that is intimidating to say the least.

1 Like

People are talking about cheating, but there's a role on here that tells you the exact role of another player in the game.

1 Like

i said im not going but im in a poll getting votes. curious

that would be cool if the championship was more about your homesite than the player themselves. might encourage collaboration though

1 Like

Nevermind, it's a Vanilla Cop. That's better at least.

Role cop is only on mafia -- looks like MU is getting a bit better at balancing games.

at least it's not mountainous i could never stomach playing a 15 player vanilla game

I prefer mountainous since it's more fair to mafia. That said, I think VanillaTown will excel in this year's setup so he's the perfect candidate to send.

2 Likes