Mafia Signup MVP Mafia

“No VT” is probably the main reason I don’t play ToL. I’m fine with rerunning a balanced version of it but maybe in a month or so.

Agree with this

It’s fine for people to express that they want hosts to be more transparent about the general idea of their setup, but I dont think it needs to be a rule

As mentioned before, it’s common knowledge at this point what sort of setups this guy hosts and it’s always an option for somebody else to host and get more signs if people don’t want to play this

The last game was crazy, but still fun. I like variety. I agree with dan that both closed and open games are fine, but people should be able to choose before they sign.

If benny decides to run a totally closed setup, I still might sign, but others who want to know the rules in advance can choose not to sign.

edit: did I just agree with asoul? :confused:

Yeah hosts can definitely announce like “closed setup, mainly vanilla roles, no flips” or something like that even if they don’t want to give out all the details

Yeah that is what I was getting at in an earlier post. Even a partial explanation would be better than none at all.

:alightsoul:

did I just agree with ■■■?

Gunna sit one out.

@anon75925521 Any info on when this game will start? If it will be a while we could play a quick game like dethy in the mean time (5 players, 36 hour days, 12 hour nights, over in 3 game days.)

I don’t want to speak for him but I think this game will start some time tomorrow or the day after at most.

OK then nevermind. Thx.

You could host this while you play if you wanted. I’d sign that because I want to play a short game.

Well most dethy games the day ends end with nolynch. A game could be done in a single night if everyone is active. But that is unlikely. I will wait fir benny to reply first.

If we get a stovebot working, we could play games like this turbo setup. 16 minute days, 6 minute nytes. IAAFR played these a lot. Our server would be even better with posts appearing without having to refresh to see new posts.

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/17646-turbo-for-cool-kids

Ya Dan write a bot already

:distress:

I’ll restart the leader-board starting this game (given it’s not a troll-setup)

8:29 PM - faZ (PushingShots): dan i love you man
8:29 PM - faZ (PushingShots): but i dont want to play
8:29 PM - faZ (PushingShots): :D
8:30 PM - dan: :-(((((((((((
8:30 PM - faZ (PushingShots): i dont have time man
8:30 PM - dan: but youre so much fun to play with
8:30 PM - dan: okay
8:30 PM - dan: fair
8:30 PM - dan: you got kids n shit lol
8:30 PM - faZ (PushingShots): i just play PUBG
8:30 PM - dan: haha
8:30 PM - faZ (PushingShots): and busy at work
8:30 PM - dan: yeah
8:30 PM - dan: i gotchu
8:30 PM - dan: hopefully some day people will get to witness a faz return
8:30 PM - faZ (PushingShots): maybe
8:31 PM - faZ (PushingShots): i just enjoy pubg cause its almost always up to me
8:31 PM - faZ (PushingShots): i dont have to deal with mediocraty

i was just telling him about how everyone was playing good and there was no apeing :frown_new:

I am sure we will ape soon anyway

I dont think there’s any veterans here who are ragers besides maybe kyle. I’d rage if LBJ played anyways so it’s not like I’m exempt eirher

I was raging last game