Its FARTISHART1!!!
steve
gonna play a few rounds of steve
Tardifact
Smartifag
https://www.playartifact.com/tournament/?invitekey=11307657626895085047
get your ass in here
Priceless Judaean Artifcat
Hey idiot we got a 4th
@Matticus the good old times.
7 years later
sorry, we dont have any 18-22 year old threads. i know thats more your preferred age range
Damn. Dan just called asoul an ephebophile.
If so I was kind about the range definition
My largest age gap relationship was someone 10 years older than me
I think when you do a service like that for the world you deserve a few 22 year olds afterwards
Mine was up and 11 years. They were great honestly. Hope theyre doin well
Can we get an age gap thread? Me and ghosty have you all beat by a very large gap.
Im going to name some people and we are going to see whether or not you know them
Saddam hussein
Barack obama
Bill nye the science guy
Charlie kirk
Bill gates
Age gaps with you in them don't count because you're mentally like 14 permanently
I see our period of peace has ended already.
Umm how old is ghosty