Matticus, the stupidest artifact player on the site?

Be careful. The last guy asking innocent questions like this got banned.

I wont reveal her age, but lets just say she was born after the assassination on charlie kirk.

1 Like

Over 21

1 Like

Looks like I am having boyfriend fillet for dinner 2nite

1 Like

Speaking of age gaps my opinion is that if they are over 21 and the age gap is 10 years or less its fine, anything else deserves several more questions to determine

The rule I remember hearing is for men, minimum age for gf is half your age plus seven.

Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Cruise breaking the rule.

1 Like

Why am I not shocked

I think the over 21 thing is important because legal drinking age can cause weird power imbalance

And I think it also matters what age you met them lmao

Its weird as fuck if your 20 and someone is 15 and you know them then start dating them when they turn 18 or something

I remember dating a 19 year old who invited me to parties on the condition that I buy all her friends beer. They would pay of course.
Then one day I told her let's just go out you and me, and forget about your friends for a weekend.
She ghosted me after that.
LOL

2 Likes

Yeah its definitely a weird dynamic fs, me and matthew know someone who tried to leverage marrying him to make drinking legal for her to his 19 year old gf who he knew since she was like 14 or something :skull:

She was also like alcoholic but couldnt buy any of her own drinks

Fuck it. I will just doxx him.

2 Likes

GIRL

1 Like

As a moderator you have to ban Jdance for that post or it's considered preferential treatment and conflict of interest

1 Like

Life isn't fair.

2 Likes

Groom city

It depends. I was like 26-28 or something at the time Nd her age was maybe like 25% difference at the time. A 20 and a 30 year old is like a 30% difference. Not that a 20 year old can’t be mature and a 30 year old can’t be immature or the age difference can’t otherwise work and not be creepy or groomy (although I guess people overlook that these days) Its just very situational