Minecraft

Also ailwynd you’re an enabler

You had ample opportunity to correct Kyle’s path and I was very clear with you a week ago that I didn’t need this negative attention from him

Your bacon is fine and will be returned shortly after the resolution of this current drama

you should take that time to reflect on your actions and how you could have prevented this earlier.

Are you going down the right path in life? Have you taken the high road? I think it’s clear the answer is no. Dotakyle is a critter of pure evil and needs supervision of a rational adult. Since nobody else is stepping up, I will be that adult. He will not enjoy the experience.

btw i should let you know that it was 3 of us who put chickens in ur base, and im pretty sure 1 other person knew as well.

it was a fucking prank my guy – not griefing.

1. me
  2. ohblar/aiwlynd
  3. paine(wasnt there when we actually did it but he wanted to be apart of it, supplied the eggs)
  4. scsf i think read we were planning it in chat?(unsure cant remember)

Most of the people on the server realize it was a harmless beneficial prank and we wanted to have fun.

There is a MASSIVE difference between spawning chickens somewhere vs. lava’ing a base & stealing expensive ass items

Yeah and was it three of you lying about it and gaslighting in the thread?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it a million times: If you had just owned up right away it would have been mildly funny. Still annoying because I’ve done nothing to you and don’t want this attention from you. But just a prank? Maybe.

But what you did was continually come back into my base and steal, alter, and generally fiddle with things and then lie about it in the thread. You tried to make me look like a troll/bad person for saying you filled my base with chickens. And you continually kept doing this stuff while pretending I was unfairly accusing you. It’s evil - look up the definition of gaslighting. This is like the shit serial killers/rapists do to their victims to keep them in a constant state of fear and misery.

And once again, so it’s clear to everyone:

DotaKyle has been mildly griefing me continuously on a no-griefing server

I have done nothing to him over the course of two weeks up to now, when I moved his iron and bacon into a chest in the chasm near spawn.

It should be very clear who’s in the wrong here.

I never said Kyle was not gas lighting

In fact I just told him he was in discord

So then you shouldn’t feel my taking of a beacon was offensive at all

The beacon’s not destroyed

You don’t need to use it right now

You enabled Kyle for weeks on end to do this sort of stuff and you were positioned better than anyone to correct it before it became an issue. Now it’s coming to a head and unfortunately I think based on the damage he’s done to this community and this server he’s going to have to be banned.

I did not enable him to do shit he is his own person. And for the record Kyle most likely is not the one stealing sugar cane because he has no where to put it I know where all his chests are

I also want you to know this seriously effected me negatively. The chickens are whatever but having someone needling you like a stupid mosquito every time you log in to a server and having my peace of mind continually disturbed by this person on what was supposed to be a chill, relaxing no-griefing minecraft server is very bad.

Plus, I do other things on this forum and having this conflict following me is seriously harmful to my reputation here - it’s enabling these people to keep posting things like “Oh wintermute is trolling he just wanted to create drama in the thread”

it’s really evil and is far, far beyond any inconvenience you might have had from me moving a beacon

I have seen scsf multiple times go to ur base he was most likely he one taking your sugar cane for his own book shelves

i’ve legit never stolen from you dude. i’ve never grtiefed you. i put chickens in your base and that is it.

ailwynd knows exactly what i do on the server, he knows all my secret chests. he and i are on discord when we play. he knows everything ive done and i havent touched any of ur shit.

The theft of sugar cane stopped a couple days ago but yes, he was the one stealing it, he returned it with a sign that said “from dotakyle” to my base and then he tried to pretend it was some totally different sugarcane when i talked about it in the thread

Nice reads but how do you know he’s not an amazing mafia player who happened to roll scum

Me and add were the one who out that there in hopes to stop this stupid fight

And scsf stupid auto correct

ailwynd asked me to pretend the sugarcane was from me, i didnt have any to give. i lied so you would just drop that shit since it wasnt me touching ur shit