Minecraft

I suggest you catch up on what’s going on in your forum before making comments like this, or instead if you choose to not read the forum that you’re the “admin” of - just believe what more active users tell you instead of just calling them le troll liar.

Really funny dude. Like I don’t know what ewiz is doing, thinking, or how often people are posting. You’re just an idiot lol

You just called me a liar which showed that you don’t know, yes. You don’t need to repeat yourself in a poor attempt at a self depreciating joke.

Calling me an idiot isn’t going to change that you were wrong and Ewiz still browses and posts on the forum (Which was your only way to arguing against his statements by the way - “Oh he doesn’t post anymore so he must be wrong!” - not the most logically sound argument), resorting to insults when proven wrong is just childish and embarrassing.
Electrowizard has a job and responsibilities, he can’t just post every day.

guys lets just play minecraft with each other :slight_smile:

Kkat killed the server

He doesn’t browse and post and he doesn’t do it because he’s avoiding Wintermute. It’s really annoying that you’re always trying to mislead others, if I’m not here to contest you you’ll just spew bullshit until someone tries to shut your stupid ass up. This is why I get really annoyed and have stopped posting too - - it’s already enough work for me to go around, reminding people not to listen to your slander.

Electrowizard does still browse and post and he was one of NaDota’s most respected members. I would value his word a little higher as he has a better reputation on the site than you.

How ya’ll hate other people on the internet lawl

i just want people to share cool builds with without them getting griefed :sadprophet:

SCSF has given me a tour of his new home and i must say it is impressive.

I’m the greatest Minecraft player to have ever lived

Well I don’t want to burst your bauble, but…

Beginning exploration

Map of spawn

Found weird house

5 treasure maps and every single one led to the same place (bonus dual weilding maps screenshot)

Weird ship thing

Payout

Found cartographer :slight_smile:

Would you be willing to destroy these buildings with TNT?

only if I suspected SCSF of secretly harboring libtards deep in the walls of his keep

Free MY Nigga Peter!

video

1 Like

Summarize in 100 words or less why I should watch this

i have map