Moderator Action Logs

which i don't really care that i did hes an edgy 4chan troll who uses his real name online and then acts surprised when people act like edgy 4chan trolls back to him and call his dad

did I get doxxed

I've doxxed JCrispy. I won't share much information but he's from a Jewish family. Not surprising.

1 Like

What’s that sposed to mean?

@Dondi_Fontaine_Houwk was playpenned again for making another joke about Osiris's death.

It means he's a greedy jew hahahaha. with a big nose. J-Crispy stands for Jew-Crispy.

1 Like

any logs for epok's latest scandal?

Why was jones banned?

probably for posting lounge posts outside of the lounge (that he doesn't have access to)

and you know, it's ok to harass certain people on principle, but not others

You make a good point.

Have you learned nothing? I do nothing

1 Like

I simultaneously endorse all actions taken though so tough luck

1 Like

Was completely a coincidence. After the fact, nmaGane told me that someone had made a strikingly similar post within the lounge -- that's all I knew. If you look, the posts are different.

Didn't you harass me in the inhouse today, completely behind my back and to people who don't even know who I am?

1 Like

lmao, what

Seeing as I date High-Value women (Nyte, Former New England Patriots Dance Team Member) I might be willing to write a "game" post, but frankly, I'm feeling very laconic given the recent moderator actions.

This is so nice of you!

Finally some good dondi Fontaine hawk posts

Woman Laughing Middle Aged Group Smoking Stock Photo 239168488 |  Shutterstock

I think nyte has held up better than that.
that being said she is 40.

I've no idea why nmagane is given lounge access and not me considering he's the one that got the cops called on Loki57's house whereas the worst thing i did was messaging Nyte on facebook.