Moderator Action Logs

Toprak is a crazy filthy doxxer who can't be trusted with the lounge! (called Chris handsome on his dad's instagram post.)

@Nyte you mog hard

If a single "Goyclub" member deserves lounge acxess it would be me.

I'm the one who wouldn't use the Ring's power for evil.

You’re nuts.

LOL.

so which new or old ih account is jones playing on then?

Can you not recognize my voice anymore :( ? I'm koshka

Pastel has been playpenned for 1 decade for narcissism and bad posting habits.

3 Likes

Kys

If I did that when I was mod you'd be typing at me about it.

2 Likes

Read a few of his posts you will want him banned soon enough

https://twitter.com/ryanb______/status/1806337381085118483

To be clear Pastel's playpen was only 24h and it was for responding "Kill Yourself" after I once asked politely, then a second time mod warned him to stop saying "KYS" to random people in another thread.

Just an all around bad vibe individual and the playpen was a negligible slap on the wrist.

In response ■■■ approved a second account (pretty much instantly) name changed it to "alight_soul" for him to come here and keep harassing, and on top of this has been trying to smuggle the guy into the Lounge basically since he arrived on the site. Nobody knows who this guy is - he acts like Ewiz but people have messaged Ewiz and he says it's not him.

I've been told I'm going overboard on this and am going to fall back but let me be clear: I think this guy's a cunt.

Please join me in welcoming Pastel to our community and private Lounge. He knows who all of you are and wants to tell you to kill yourselves in the blog thread. You don't know who he is and don't get to know who he is, but know this: He is a cunt.

And I say this not in an official mod capacity but as a human bean who posts every day on the website.

1 Like

Rivaling Nyte as the biggest loser on the Forum.

He typed all that FOR FREE

2 Likes

shutup already

you have told people to kill themselves, on this site, as a moderator
just shut the fuck up you are not some fucking scion who's above anyone/above reproach
you do the same shit and you have most arrogant posturing as if you don't

Anyone with screenshots of the lounge?

1 Like

Woahhh bitch alert!!

Be careful she’s feisty!!

Where was ewiz from again? Virginia or whatever?