Moderator Action Logs

dmv yeah his dad is/was an alphabet boy or something

I've never told someone to kill themselves on this site as a moderator.

https://namafia.com/search?q=%40big_ass%20%22kill%20yourself%22

The entire history of my "kill yourself" hits going back like 6 years (most of which I was not a moderator) is saying that KYS is wrong and shouldn't be tolerated on the site. I take issue with it and have always taken issue with it.

https://namafia.com/search?q=%40nyte%20%22kill%20yourself%22

Funny thing is all of your "kill yourself" posts are also taking issue with it - up until today when I am now a moderator and can tell him to stop saying it, which makes you start defending it lol

You should consider Nyte what's going on in your brain that makes you type that I told someone to kill themselves in the last year or whatever that I've been a moderator and argue against me moderating something that you have taken moral issue with for years. Ask yourself why it is that you are here in this thread trying to stop me from moderating "kill yourself" posts, which you yourself are actually against and want moderated (?)

Again. All I said was don't bring "KYS" back, it's a bad vibe and this site is good vibes only now. When he responded "Kill yourself" to that I gave him 24h.

To me this is pretty basic moderation stuff and less harsh than, for example, what Jdance got for posting in a mafia thread he wasn't part of (due to host trolling), but it blew up because you guys think I am moderating the person instead of the behavior (I am not - I have no interest in being the target of Ewiz's weird obsessions again lmao)

But anyway I got enough shit for this that I will not be moderating this person at all going forward. You guys can enjoy watching the site wilt into Bad Vibe Central. Just try to stay on his good side so he doesn't pick you next to follow around the site responding "kys" and "Lol, Nah" on all your posts

I agree with nyte

2 Likes

You should consider what's going on in your brain.

I didnt even read the posts im just an ally for women

2 Likes

That's good. It's good we have at least one of those on the site

1 Like

Thats a long barn

This was a Morty's Mindblowers for me -- @nyte employs longhouse egalitarianism justification to express her distaste; I the exact opposite reaction, in that the sovereign has no need to justify themselves for whatever actions.

1 Like

The mods? Here? Sovereigns? Pfffttttttttttt

I'm about to go #KLOBZ mode on these mods dude!

The original founders of the website, those that which birthed its culture, tradition, and people, would in no way support the "weak forum leftism" that the current regime purports to be the correct political philosophy to govern.

1 Like

Only through a return to textual originalism true to the original forum can there be real freedom and until then this place is simply a bunch of f*ggot leftists dancing in the skinsuit of glory earned by those better than them.

1 Like

Auslander Raus.

Please refrain from referring to any of these dirty statists as "leftists". All they want is for the boot you're under to be polished with goods from a factory with a different management schema

I agree. I posted all that shit because ■■■ has been longhousing me in the mod backroom but really you all should've been satisfied when I said this guy was banned 10 years for narcissism

It's hard to be truly satisfied when we don't know who they are

Ask yourselves: Why is the administrator colluding with pseudo-anonymous individuals and protecting them over our safety and security? Do they not understand the psychological distress this situation is causing the community?

It's simple. ■■■ wants us dead. Killing the website alone isn't enough for their sick, twisted machinations. They want us all to suffer to a permanent end for not producing the desired KPI growth trends.

1 Like

Leftism has nothing to do with whatever fucking garbage you typed out -- it's only perogative is to kill the well turned out and beautiful.

1 Like