Moderator Action Logs

That's very unfortunate - for what it's worth I believe it's mostly been Jones enabling him, I haven't been talking to Benny much since he came out of the hospital and I don't know why he posted those things.
I am not a member of the "Goy Club" by any measure.

For the record I consider this disrespectful and I don't support it (same as the situation a couple weeks back with Jdance). I unbanned him

1 Like

Benny has been very strange since he got on the meds, and honestly I think getting banned is good for his mental health.

had a long day at work, did any one answer this question yet?

Yes it's in my long post. Old NADota term for ban/timeout

Thank you! why was it so hard to answer that?

1 Like

I enjoyed Jones's posts in various discussions around the site and thought he was doing very well on the threatening to kill other users issue so hope he'll be back posting after taking a moment to think about his role in enabling a stalker & abuser on this website

Who gave him Lounge access? Seems like a bad decision from a moderator view point.

3 Likes

Benny also I enjoy & like but he needs to be more thoughtful about people's boundaries. Wishing him the best with his trip to the hospital

I hope he continues to take his medication. Trust doctors.

Any chance we can get @LuckyArtist removed as moderator?

I volunteer as his replacement. Other than the dick pic in mafia chat my record is clean as a whistle. Plus that dick pic might actually be appreciated

1 Like

explain the discord incident

Discord incident?

the thing that prompted the kyle discord

haha frosty

I think it was because they said they didnt want to tip so i kicked frosty and they followed him to a (failed) discord

Frosty later came back begging for an invite to my discord

1 Like

world of warcraft by blizzard entertainment

1 Like

Osiris was kicked at another time for being in a grumpy mood for no reason. Or he left. I dont remember

Bridge burned

thats super cringe