Movies Thread

blink twice if you’re under duress

1 Like

Bite me.
It really is a good movie.

you’d probably really like The Edge of Tomorrow, it’s a similar kind of movie

1 Like

ok new plan, gonna hammer out what I think the 50 best films are, rewatch each one and write an in depth review while it’s still fresh in my mind

i will post the reviews as I do them and the updated list at the very end

1 Like

trigger warning - goodfellas and scarface will not be among the films chosen

also open to suggestions for films anyone would like me to watch

just pixking 50 movies is hard im already up to like 80 fuck help

help me trim 23 movies Your Watchlist - IMDb

This list is not public.

1 Like

oops my bad

as an old fan of the Halloween franchise i am blown away by how bad the new movie is

1 Like

like every other longrunning horror franchise sequel is better, even Jason X, even halloween busta rhymes edition and all those

Has anyone watched Mr. Nobody?
I am trying to watch it but I get so confused.
Does is get easier to understand?

Bodies bodies bodies

Watch it.

Looks lame

have not

@Osiris 8 Mile is free on Amazon prime right now.
Also, the original Raiders of the Lost Ark is free too.

I'm an Agatha Christie/murder mystery fan so I was pretty hype going into the new knives out movie. But I figured out who did it like instantly. You guys should probably be able to too. Was kinda disappointing in that regard. Especially because it looks like they put a lot more effort into the mystery this time around

1 Like

yeah I don't get all the high praise it's getting. It's..... okay. Not even close to the original

I definitely preferred the mystery upping they did, because the first was even easier to figure out and they're all agatha inspired so they should do that stuff well, but even then they drop a lot of really easy balls. And spent way too much time developing exposition (including that second layer they did)

like it was so annoying to figure it out and have it represented in an even easier way to 'figure it out' instead of focusing more on what happened afterwards. It could've been so cool. Like an actual weekend like they probably originally envisioned before dialing it back