NAMafia Artifact League!

Spalsh

Players have a full week to play their matches before we even consider kicking anyone.

Kodama’s not going to be kicked and you can keep whining about it all you want. Coordinate and find a time to play your game

Nyte got gypped out of 1 match by a glitch/her internet connection

We were starting and it crashed out, then after we played a game it announced the series was over

We’re about halfway played up after a little more than 24 hours into the round

I consider that a pretty good pace - spam your buds to get their games played. @SOPHIE, @LuckyArtist, @sdadasdas, @Agubar to name a few

Once again there’s not actually any rush but hey if you play we can go next round

You can’t post this because they (“they”) will actually find some way to believe it

(((they)))

Mods delete that bees post

Taken care of

i mean if anyone knows matt #owo hit em up

Don’t @ me & kodama
I’ve been ready to play since I drafted

I mean Kodama has been online in the artifact menu for quite a bit of time that I’ve seen

Anyway what’s the deal with rounds is it a new draft 6 times(rounds) with one opponent per draft?

yes, and he is 1. always away and 2. wont respond to any of my messages or pings

which is why he should be kicked

No it’s 6 matchups against different people with the same deck, then a new phase and redraft

why the fuck am i trust level 0

where is my other games board

1 Like

MODS

you’re not lmao

Other games stopped making sense since we don’t have a central game. Dotes too dead for people to post about it as much lol

@Pheonix i should be on between 9 and 10pm est if you wanna do our 2nd? Just lmk

Was doing class shit most of today but I can do those times tomorrow