NAMafia Artifact League!

Leaderboard looks glitched for the players with 2 draws.

Edit: Nevermind. The leaderboard is out of sync and fixes itself eventually.

Interesting that the tournament organizer gets matched against the two female players in the first two rounds.

Coincidence?

2 Likes

Getting the ez matches :^)

Just kidding

I actually looked after I got matched up there because I knew someone would say something is weird with the seeding and I don’t think I even have an option in this round to move seeds

I can stream it next time we progress rounds if you guys want to see

Also kittens deck was quite strong and not something i really wanted to be matched against

tidehunter: wins every 50/50 = all heroes stunned all the time
tinker: just puts march in any lane I have disciples and the game is over

In conclusion I don’t think this game is fair and in our next tournament I’m thinking there will be no girls allowed

Not accusing you of anything but it looked questionable.

1 Like

Pretty much anything that happens at all in this tournament will solicit an accusation from somebody

Match against bad players: seeding was rigged
Match against good players: seeding was rigged

Default a player’s match after saying I was going to do it like 5 times and giving several days for the warnings: my friend says he was secretly super active and was trying to play his game, this is unfair

seeding was rigged

1 Like

LOL remember the mafia game where LBJ was my slave? I almost forced him to lynch himself just for lulz, but I decided to take the high road and let the po boy vote on his own.

Rigged.

1 Like

@big_ass you’re doing fine. If people don’t @ each other in the chat and try to schedule something then you have to make a command decision.

Didn’t lbj threaten to quit Mafia unless u guys stopped doing slave games lmao

He was mad because nma rigged the roles to make him a slave. Like really mad.

ROFL o yea thay was it, fuck I remember laughing so hard

I hate this fucking forum so much you guys always do the funniest shit

And his lynch vote only counted as 6/10th of a vote.

1 Like

6/10th? Huh.

It was 3/5 which is the same thing

give me your poe currency

please god fuck