NAMafia Artifact League!

What motive could I possibly have to short “Ricemobile” out of his matches

Todd and rice both got warnings and @s in the chat in addition to me asking directly in the chat for people who know these guys to follow up with them and ask them to play

Only after chasing down todd did I find out he was under the impression his deck was banned because people in the chatroom were saying some dumb shit and I never heard from riceguy in response to those warnings

Additionally I made it very clear that if people reached out to me and said “hey we will play just need a min” I would extend the deadline

Either way it doesn’t matter at all It’s 1 default draw and has little impact on rankings. Tell him to play his match the next week and don’t bring your dumb drama into this

it was pretty funny how convinced todd was that his deck was literally unplayable. he shoulda told me that he had that sentiment sooner so i coulda corrected that but he was more than willing to play as seen with how quickly he did his match today

Todd played this week’s match immediately and I appreciate that

Tell Rice if he feels shorted I’m sorry. Also tell him his roomate is a big donkey.

Ricemobile had Contacted him Monday and Wednesday this week and never got a response, despite him being on and playing PoE multiple times. And he did send asoul screenshots, I’ll have him send screenshots of him sending asoul screenshots tomorrow

Move on and don’t drag this out please

I did not intentionally short anyone’s matches and there’s no conspiracy against your roommate

If he did send screenshots, I did not receive and it’s a mistake on his part or on mine. Either way, it does not matter, just move on and play the next week’s match like todd did

Stop fucking lying

Lol

You’ve gotta be the dumbest fucking shit on the planet

This is my last interaction with ewiz here so that this doesnt ruin the tournament

go todd

1 Like

Can't wait to post those screenshots tomorrow to show that you're lying :smile:

The possible future where ewiz convinces his roommate that I conspired against the two of them to force his roommate to draw his wk1 match is actually quite funny

Imagine ewiz is sitting at breakfast and he announces, over his frosted flakes: yeah that guy’s a total jerk he also called me bad at mafia a bunch of times

Or, you know, he sent you screenshots of him trying to schedule his match, Todd never responded, and you just drew it cause whatever reason

Ewiz

listen to me

I do not have any reason whatsoever to angleshoot your roommate

When I posted warnings in the chat I did not receive any word from the guy and assumed that he was inactive. He had like a 2 day window from the point warnings went out and I was also posting on this site in advance of the warnings. I’ve been pretty transparent about timelines

Also consider that todd was in the chat trying to play at the end of the week and he was a little upset that I wasn’t awarding him the match win (his opponent wasn’t there). But he was way more mature about it than you’ve been here

Whatever, sure you’ll try to backpedal this when the screenshots come out tomorrow

Resolved

I was able to log in thru phone and see the message by navigating to Riceguy’s profile and clicking “Send Message.”

Based on the contents of the message, the resolution to the Riceguy - Todd match would have been the same.

Rice was concerned he was going to be disqualified so I told him he was not going to be disqualified.

I’ve taken action to resolve the issue of non-Steam friends sending messages that do not result in any alert from steam. If any of you guys have outstanding messages that you sent me which I never responded to, please let me know.

Heh, what a quick backpedal
Ewiz called it

yeets

How is it a back pedal?

NOT reading. Lol.

2 Likes