NAMafia Artifact League!

Holy shit my heroes are SO bad

I didnā€™t see a single blue or black hero glad I stopped picking good black cards fuck me

I drew CM and Meepo as the first picks in 2 packs. Didnā€™t even bother. Fuck those heroes.

On the other hand, in Dota, I used to play jungle/roam CM. Usually got level 6 at 6-7 minutes. Farm med/hard camps , gank safe lane, repeat or gank mid. Easy exp for a support.

Hey I just found this out.
You can edit your deck as much as you like after the draft until the next round starts.
After the round starts your deck gets locked for the next 6 rounds.

1 Like

I tried my tourney deck in a bot match against one of the call to arms decks. The bot totally beat my ass.

So I wonā€™t be able to draft until tomorrow evening the earliest but possibly the night after hope thatā€™s ok.

Same

Deadline is sunday evening iirc
Also letā€™s see how this red/blue black splash works out . with a lion . T_T

double debbi seems fine tbh

1 Like

@Sammyboy might not make it. Heā€™s in Bucharest for a Minor. Kinda funny to see sammy and ixmike playing a Valve sponsored tourney. I wish them luck. Their team coordination has been very good lately.

Itā€™s not bad but idk. I like 1 copy of Debbie a lot but her low hp makes her kinda shit as a dual copy imo. Almost always dies turn 1

And no big active/insane card

if you throw her in with slay you can put yourself ina position to get good tower damage in but yeah i dont think debbi is high tier

@anon_yang hi

Even if you register your deck, you can still edit it and register it again.

My deck is better than the last one, but is still lacking in creeps. But it works well if I can survive for the first few rounds.

I took my tourney deck and bought all the cards I was missing. It cost less than a dollar. Then I played against bots to test it out. I lost 2 games so far.

I had two debbies last round and it sucked

Hoping to not have that when I draft this time but sometimes you cant avoid

I ended up with a jmuy

May end up just going dual color and getting rid of it

I mean sure but the vast majority of heroes arenā€™t top tier and itā€™s limited lol