NAMafia Artifact League!

going double basic hero for good hand quality is definitely good

if you pick some chaff ass slightly better than basic hero in anything but the last 2 picks Iā€™m finding and doming u

I did almost beat you twice with double Debbi heh

Canā€™t load my deck into constructed because apparently 3 farvhan the dreamer is ā€œillegalā€ and ā€œnot to valveā€™s standardsā€

I am 6-1 with my red/green deck lately.

http://artifactcube.com/stats/user/76561197972365080/

the losses you see are the test games against bots with my new draw.

1 Like

lot of people still unregistered decks

FYI Update.

• After you receive the coin, the game clock now waits an additional 5 seconds before it begins ticking.

• The tournament timer now grants 30 seconds per round, down from 1 minute, and starts at 2:30, down from 3:00.

• The standard timer now grants 1 minute per round, down from 2 minutes, and starts at 3:00, down from 5:00.

Sammy is in a Valve tourney in Bucharest so he might not really care about our tourney right now. Not that i blame him.

1 Like

I dont plan to kick sammy - heā€™s been pretty consistently playing his matches and seems to be enjoying the tournament. Hoping to figure out how to work with him on this

Well not to be a double debbie downer, but they will probably be eliminated tomorrow and we can pm him to do his draft. Team Team has looked good recently but they have little chance of winning this one.

Its nothing. The update is Nothing.

I really want to play he next round.

I dont want to ever play again (but I will)

2 Likes

@SOPHIE
@Nyte
@Sammyboy
@Mimic

U guys gonna register?

I think this tournament (and the game itself) are both failed experiments.

I for one am going to play this thing out. It would be nice if we kept 16 players for the final round, but we might have to do it with 8 if everyone keeps leaving.

Still having fun with my red/green deck.

Is Klaze still alive? Hope he comes back.

All 3 above (klaze, tournament, game) will see comebacks

Game itself probably wonā€™t have its big moment until after the second or third set or whatever is released but I think it will be legit at that point

Ill do it tomorrow

1 Like