NAMafia Artifact League!

Hope Valve releases a good league mode where you don’t have to wait for people to draft/kick afks in order to begin a phase

Can just have people draft/join whenever and play whenever and give it like a rating ladder thing like ixdl

Sorry to the people that didn’t get to draft and hope to see you in the next one (when valve releases a more workable league mode)

yeah sorry been super busy all day i deserve the kick, sorrya bout that

I think you shouldve waited for morning today biut whatever

Anyone interested in playing a small constructed tourney while we wait on this one? I was thinking Friday or Saturday evening with 4-8 players.

Just a quick and dirty one night tourney just for fun.

1 Like

I don’t do constructed

I tried to make my deck for this tournament in constructed and it wouldnt let me

The tournament games with friends are genuinely fun though

We should run some of those pop-up draft tournaments again and invite some of the guys that weren’t able to stay in the long-term one due to time commitments

Yeah that’s my point. I really liked the quick and dirty tourneys we played in a single night. I don’t like waiting 4-5 days just to play 2 games.

You should try it. Just take a basic deck or a call to arms deck and modify it with your new cards.

This guy Maggo on the Artifact tournament stream on Twitch was a big guy in Gwent discord and leaderboards

Gwent? Never heard of it.

Still playing. Still losing. Still having fun.

https://www.strawpoll.me/17227692

I am now level 12 and level 9 on constructed. I haven’t spent any money yet. The only time I lose is when I play against money decks like Drow and Axe decks.

1 Like

Krazy Kat I think it’s awesome that you just play the game and have fun while the whole internet wants there to be some massive drama over player numbers and valve did this and that wrong and all that sutff

I think the game is super fun, but the casual draft is so fucked from people intentionally throwing their first two until they get an opportunity deck and I don’t wanna buy tickets

Not sure how they fix that, though

Can I get a heads up here when the next match round is up @big_ass?

It’s there in the channel

Sunday night but if people whine it gets pushed back

I am not on steam thus asking here

OK